Former Bruins Connor Clifton

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
You can take the "may" part out of that

No I can’t take it out. You can disagree with my assessment if you don’t think Vaak is going to be that valuable to the team. If that’s your opinion, fine. I see a ton of talent and think he’s going to be a very good defenseman. We will see.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Clifton. I think he may be a Top 4 defensemen already if he keeps this up. He has been outstanding!

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
What a game for the youngster.

This guy has a legit shot to becoming one of my favorite players in the future. Seems like a fun guy to me. Even if he's bottom pair, his style of game makes him very valuable to us.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Clifton is a keeper!

I felt like he was in pretty good shape to be on the starting roster next season, before the playoffs started. Now I don't think there can be any doubt. He has pretty much been amazing in the playoffs.

aguineapig

HE SAID I LIKE IT WITH A GREAT BIG GRIN
SO HE KEPT ON POPPIN' AND HE SAID IT AGAIN
GET RHYTHM WHEN YOU GET THE BLUES
C'MON GET RHYTHM WHEN YOU GET THE BLUES!

JOHNNY CASH ( LISTEN TO THE NRBQ VERSION)!

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Bruce even gave cliffy some PP time. He needs to shoot though

Clifton is going to be permanent moving fwd. Really good D

Bruins are a lock at the right side for YEARS to come

Reactions: sooshii

BruinsNetwork

Texting a good friend of mine I went to school with and that played hockey at URI. He’s from Jersey and played with Clifton as a kid and on the same team in high school. Said he started doing that reverse-hit around junior year and it was just as entertaining then.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
It seemed like Cliffy played a lot more than 13 min last night, I was shocked by that.

His minutes were impactful for sure, glad to see the kid proving everyone wrong and developing into a solid young defensemen.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
It seemed like Cliffy played a lot more than 13 min last night, I was shocked by that.

His minutes were impactful for sure, glad to see the kid proving everyone wrong and developing into a solid young defensemen.

he was everywhere, that;s why it seemed that way I guess. Always around the action. His steal on the third goal was the reason it happened, great instincts and love that he's not afraid to gamble like that.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
he was everywhere, that;s why it seemed that way I guess. Always around the action. His steal on the third goal was the reason it happened, great instincts and love that he's not afraid to gamble like that.

Yes exactly, his game is exciting to watch.

When Backes drew the high-stick penalty and went down you can see Cliffy starting to go at Edmundson, until Debrusk stopped him. Similar to Brad holding him back from Staal.

Cliffy the loose cannon, love it!

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Yes exactly, his game is exciting to watch.

When Backes drew the high-stick penalty and went down you can see Cliffy starting to go at Edmundson, until Debrusk stopped him. Similar to Brad holding him back from Staal.

Cliffy the loose cannon, love it!

That play on the third goal started with him

What an interception

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad