Value of: Connor Brown + Jeremy Bracco to Chicago

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
on this site, this thread is a perfect example of how fans over price their players.

what is propose for Connor Brown is more than fair.

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018
as i keep seeing, posters are still trying to add D-cat with any trade for Brown or any lower tier prospects...... c'mon and wake up. D-cat is going no where.

ref Brown , he is at best a 3rd line forwar/center who may be a play-maker who will have his points in a assist. but not if he doesn't see the 2nd line or better and i don't see that of him.

the pkg org offered is a fair pkg and will provide bodies of equal talent expected from Brown. truth be told, i think it may be an over-kill.

Sikura, Forsling and esp Perlini is really the right price. either way, that is my opinion.

No one is suggesting Brown for DeBrincat. The only person who mentioned his name in this thread was someone trying to mock Leaf fans.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
DeBrincat is a pretty small forward. Must be nothing, right?
debrincat was in the NHL as a 20 year old and is clearly, I mean, clearly more talented.

You seriously didn't just compare just a guy in Bracco to debrincat did you?

Wait, how much time did Debrincat spend in the AHL?

#curious

ThatsSoSlavin

Aug 23, 2018
Both are AHL level players?

Bracco, like Sikura, is just a guy.

Please Leafs fans, don't go all jazz hands over a small forward

So by that logic everyone in the AHL is equal cause they play in the same league? So jokiharju is equal to any plug on the 3rd pairing cause they both play in the AHL? Give your head a shake man

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
So by that logic everyone in the AHL is equal cause they play in the same league? So jokiharju is equal to any plug on the 3rd pairing cause they both play in the AHL? Give your head a shake man
So compare Bracco to Debrincat or over inflate the value of an AHL all star when he's comparable to somebody the Hawks already have?

Lol-a-coster

As a Hawks fan, I'd love for the Leafs to win the Cup this year, truly. Just for the betterment of this site, but come on. Bracco is just a guy

ThatsSoSlavin

Aug 23, 2018
So compare Bracco to Debrincat or over inflate the value of an AHL all star when he's comparable to somebody the Hawks already have?

Lol-a-coster

As a Hawks fan, I'd love for the Leafs to win the Cup this year, truly. Just for the betterment of this site, but come on. Bracco is just a guy

So you had a PPG player in cat, whose a stud for you guys, but someone in the exact same mould is useless ? Young kids tearing up the A does happen all the time, (as a kid not a 25 year old)

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
So you had a PPG player in cat, whose a stud for you guys, but someone in the exact same mould is useless ? Young kids tearing up the A does happen all the time, (as a kid not a 25 year old)
how many times does a player comes from the A and fail at the NHL level..... you see it is not a guarantee he will flourish at the NHL.

patriotfan

Jun 8, 2014
Perlini isn't even an NHL player. Brown can at least be a checking guy who can put up points if he's above the 4th line. Id easily give up something like a 3rd and 4th from the Oilers for Brown. I watched Bracco in Kitchener, he's going to be a good player. I think the Leafs are making a mistake if they trade him. I could easily see him be a 50 point guy.
agreed I like bracco seen him here in ktown as well

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
how many times does a player comes from the A and fail at the NHL level..... you see it is not a guarantee he will flourish at the NHL.

This is different from every other prospect in the hockey world how?

Who said he was a guarantee to flourish?

Ian Mitchell isn't a guarantee to flourish in the NHL so does that mean you want to deal him for Joakim Nordstrom or Ryan Spooner or bottom of the roster junk like in the OP?

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018

How often does it happen? Let's see some work.

Yes, there are players who are excel in the A and can't stick in the NHL (T.J. Brennan). That doesn't make it common. Point per game in the A at age 21 is a pretty good sign you will be an NHLer.

Guaranteed? No, nothing is guaranteed. He's still a valuable prospect.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Come on guys if your not in the nhl by 16 your clearly a bust.

Devlopment what's that never heard if it? Players never transition to the NHL in there mid 20s ever.

Bracco should easily make thr leafs if he was any good. Look at there wing depth its horrible, they are starving for players....

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
:popcorn: :banghead: :loony: :facepalm: :whatever:

completely delusional..... absolute even in your strongest conviction of being misinform and bonkers. :cool:

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
Cap dumps?

Marcus Kruger: $3M,
Brendan Perlini: $863,333
Dylan Sikura: $925,000
Gustav Forsling: $872,500
John Hayden: $750,000

All of those contracts, besides Hayden's whopping $750K expire after this season. I get that that the value is off here, but to call these guys cap dumps is pathetically false.

I mean they are all useless players nobody wants, including the TML.

Rich247

Sep 28, 2014
Bracco is a five foot nine wing who's 21 playing in the A.

He's nothing more then Sikura
First he is closer to 6 ft having grown since junior hockey. Watch some Marlies games sometime and you will see he is taller than both Moore and brooks who are both listed at 5'10". Boy some people are just behind the truth they don't know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad