Player Discussion Connor Brown (C) - Update: Signs 3 year, $10.8M deal

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
If we trade away C. Brown, I hope we do right by him. Man has been a soldier for this team and a leader for a young group when things have been bleak. I'd rather keep him and lose him to UFA tbh than use him for a top 4D. Would give up draft picks and JBD/Thomson instead.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Brown strikes me as the sort of guy who is very easily tradable.

Can add a little bit of everything, great character guy, and on a very affordable contract

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
If we trade away C. Brown, I hope we do right by him. Man has been a soldier for this team and a leader for a young group when things have been bleak. I'd rather keep him and lose him to UFA tbh than use him for a top 4D. Would give up draft picks and JBD/Thomson instead.

You knew what you were doing by posting in here....

• Haha
Reactions: playasRus

kellmuff96

Sep 13, 2010
I feel like Connor Brown would be a great deadline commodity. Dare I say even might get a 1st for him. Might be worth holding on to for depth anyways.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Sorry folks, all I did was filter for Player Discussions and looked for Brown. Didn't read the actual thread title lol

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
F you and your necro bump

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad