Confirmed with Link: Connolly, Riley Stillman and Henrik Borgstrom plus a 7th Rd pick in exchange for Carlsson/Wallmark

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
My guess is he doesn’t have the value right now that we think he does. It’s a shame because we could’ve had McDonagh for him a couple years ago and Dale said no.
Do you think this is clearing the path for a bigger trade or Viola asking Zito if he can make it so he doesn't have to sign Conman's checks?

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
or stone?

god this trade is blah..

sorry wallmark it didnt work the first time.. Is he the new vinnie hinestroza"?

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I’m the biggest Borg fan on this board and people are actually complaining about this? Lol. Zito did a great job begetting rid of Mr.3.5 useless mil. Borg had no place in this organization with Lundell. He’s a 24 year old who is starting to run out of time. We saved cap and we’re clearing our bad contracts. Zito is doing an amazing job.

JEFFREY87

Oct 9, 2020
Borgstrom was a bust, Stillman was a 6th d at best and connolly has devloped hands of stone, scotty gomez style. Adios!

Reactions: Vilam

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Carlsson is solid. Someone Q knows. Looks like you guys must just be clearing cap for something bigger? Hows borq been?

Reactions: Chaos2k7

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Carlsson is solid. Someone Q knows. Looks like you guys must just be clearing cap for something bigger? Hows borq been?
Playing in Liiga. Playing pretty well but the hype from him has certainly fallen off. He was arguably our best prospect at one point. I think being with Kane would do him well though.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I am ecstatic about this! Legitimately. I was up late last night crunching buyouts and retentions, seeing how much dead cap we’d have. He was able to trade connolly who not only has one, but two more years and at 3.5per....he trades him for a player thats an upcoming rfa? I could careless about wallmark but that is fantastic for us! Literally dumped his contract just in exchange for stillman and borg, and I’m sorry, I like stillman but he was never going to be a full timer here. Same with borg. I do that trade all day. Huge getting that contract off the books. Zito at it again!

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
CURRENT CAP SPACE
q.svg
: $15,401,470
DEADLINE CAP SPACE
q.svg
: $18,363,291
TODAYS CAP HIT
q.svg