Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahCrash

Dec 17, 2005
St. Albert, AB
Congratulations from a well travelled guy that saw the 'Canes play 2x's this season....

saw them once in Pittsburgh... Mar. 4- yeah, when E. Cole got hurt...
and again in Toronto during the canes' minor pre-playoff slump.

BTW- glad Cole made a successful recovery... let's hope the same for Weight.

P.S.- I'll be driving through N.Carolina next Monday... hope your still celebrating, then!

Milpool

Dec 7, 2005
...and to think, your team was pegged to be one of the NHL's basement dwellers before this season started. It's always great when pundits are proved wrong, no? ;)

Congratulations, particularly to Brind'Amour (I can't think of a more deserving player to win the Cup), and Commodore (one of the coolest people in hockey... I need one of those robes).

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Congratulations to the Stanley Cup Champion Carolina Hurricanes!! :win:

In honor of the song a few years ago... North Carolina!!... :towel:

Great job this whole season. Your arena tonight was unbelievable, there's a reason that the Canes had one of the best home records in the whole league (I think second only to my Preds ;) )!

Way to bring the Cup back to the South. :yo: :D

IcemanTBI

Apr 19, 2004
Land of Ice
Congrats to the canes on a well fought series.

And thanks again for allowing Habs fans to brag that, for the second straight time, we lost to the champs.

:handclap:

CosmoKramer

From a long time islander fan suffering!!! Congrats and enjoy the offseason and defending next year!

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
Awesome to see all you people show a lot class here after sometimes this board lacked it before the Cup final was over.

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
[IMAGE]http://www.carolinahurricanes.com/images/Playoffs/2006/tempfronts/cupwin.jpg[/IMAGE][IMAGE]http://www.newsobserver.com/content/sports/hurricanes/20060619_canes_vert_lg.jpg[/IMAGE]

Congrats to the Carolina Hurricanes ...
great game, great series, great win ... they earned it.

Edmonton played great team hockey to even force a Game 7 after losing their Goalie Roloson in game 1,
they've got nothing to be ashamed of, great series Oilers as well. :clap: :clap: :clap:

- from an LA Kings Fan

[IMAGE]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f202/MCleary73/IMG_1947.jpg[/IMAGE]

devilman

Feb 27, 2002
Burn Berne
Congratulations from Switzerland! We are not only happy because Martin Gerber is on yer team, also we had the chance to see how Rob Brind'Amour played a couple times. CLASS ACT!

Also all you Carolina people are so friendly and open minded, you deserved it!!!!

I hope your fan base grows and the Hurricanes will rock you for a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad