Post-Game Talk: Congrats MAF

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Listen, Jesse, you're probably not super familiar with this hellhole of fandom. HOG's got a near psychotic level of obsession with hating all things even semi-related to Sullivan, and diving on grenades--real or imaginary--for Geno. :laugh:

Jesse

Jun 28, 2005
Pittsburgh
I’m not on twitter/x - so if you aren’t writing it in an article, I am not seeing it. Also I am not going to create an account to post at that safe haven for the deranged just to reply to agree with you about Harkins being trash. A few mates will post Pens related tweets in a group chat on Whatsapp and most of the time I ignore it since it’s stuff by Yohe, Rossi, Kingerski, Madden, etc and it’s the usual “Everyone sucks except Crosby and Sullivan!” Type of stuff so you can Forgive me if I ignore most of the tweets sent my way via a group chat.

Out of curiosity, have you mentioned anything about the unfair treatment of Puustinen? The usage of the players not being put in positions to succeed by the coach?

Harkins is still a regular which is funny since your tweets are like early in the season and nothing has changed with him.

PS - The best thing about your tweet is that the Pens analysts and PBP types and I believe even Sullivan, state Harkins speed and tenacity as an asset. Also low tier depth - They barely have Hinostroza the chances they give Harkins, Poulin should have been up when he was able to be, etc etc. I mean Colin White is another Harkins issue.

Man, I am just at a point where I have a 3 year old. My time to write about hockey is limited. I'd love to pump out content about the data saying Malkin creates the 2nd most scoring chances on the team from puck distribution outside of Crosby but his teammates can't finish. Problem is, I've written like two articles this year. Time just doesn't exist for me. I have only done one piece for McKeen's and that was like two months ago. I have the longest article backlog you've ever seen in your life. I may kickstart the old podcast because getting behind a mic and shooting the crap for 25 minutes is easier than compiling an hour of Crosby video.

Mike Sullivan, IMO, is a huge problem right now.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Man, I am just at a point where I have a 3 year old. My time to write about hockey is limited. I'd love to pump out content about the data saying Malkin creates the 2nd most scoring chances on the team from puck distribution outside of Crosby but his teammates can't finish. Problem is, I've written like two articles this year. Time just doesn't exist for me. I have only done one piece for McKeen's and that was like two months ago. I have the longest article backlog you've ever seen in your life. I may kickstart the old podcast because getting behind a mic and shooting the crap for 25 minutes is easier than compiling an hour of Crosby video.

Mike Sullivan, IMO, is a huge problem right now.

Good luck with the 3 yo. They are basically mini terrorists at this stage.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

Jesse

Jun 28, 2005
Pittsburgh
Good luck with the 3 yo. They are basically mini terrorists at this stage.

Yeah I don't know how the age of two got the terrible moniker. Three is a whole new level. Every day I find myself in some kind of high stakes negotiation. We're playing mini sticks in the basement and she is exhibiting the signs of early goon-like behaviors.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Yeah I don't know how the age of two got the terrible moniker. Three is a whole new level. Every day I find myself in some kind of high stakes negotiation. We're playing mini sticks in the basement and she is exhibiting the signs of early goon-like behaviors.

Hilarious bc I tell people the exact same story:

On my oldest's 3rd birthday I did a little celebratory dance and said "I'm not sure what everyone was talking about, age 2 wasn't that bad. I'll take this as the worst age any day of the week!"

Well age 3 slapped me right in the face quickly and I was much more prepared for daughter #2. Ain't gonna fool me twice lol

Age 3 is where they really start to understand they have some agency and NO is the favorite word you'll hear. Stay strong with the consequences/boundaries and you'll make it out alive, but definitely scathed haha

Pens1566

Aug 2, 2005
WV
the saving grace of 3 year olds is at least they're not a parrot. as in, at least they're not actual mini dinosaurs with a can opener for a mouth and a memory like steel trap who live for chaos and live to be 100.

And hopefully they can wipe their own ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad