Complaints about Game Ops and Marketing

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Complaining about that how unbealivible hard and expensive it is to arrive in Columbus. No straight flights, flights cost 2months salary + everything else. Anyone got a job offer there? What i can say for the athmosphere at Nationwide by TV its amazing. Last year playoff games against Crapitals and we scored. Huh that was something, not even mentioned first pof win against penguins.

Edmoiler13

Feb 21, 2014
Detroit
I’ve been coming to CBJ games from the Detroit area for a decade plus now and have become a 6 game plan holder. I will say I miss the team autograph nights and the other promotional nights. Even a dollar dog night was good for some cheap eats. I remember the blimp dropping items before the game and during intermissions but that seems rare now. The arena though is still great for viewing a game and doesn’t seem outdated by comparison to the newer arenas in Detroit and Pittsburgh

Reactions: JohnnyJacket13

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
I’ve been coming to CBJ games from the Detroit area for a decade plus now and have become a 6 game plan holder. I will say I miss the team autograph nights and the other promotional nights. Even a dollar dog night was good for some cheap eats. I remember the blimp dropping items before the game and during intermissions but that seems rare now. The arena though is still great for viewing a game and doesn’t seem outdated by comparison to the newer arenas in Detroit and Pittsburgh

Nationwide is still one of the top arenas in the league imo. Really the only thing that keeps it from being the best is the sound system. If you've been to a game in Vegas, you'll understand. I feel like the speakers have been crappy for a while now.

(ok and maybe the food options could be improved)

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Nationwide is still one of the top arenas in the league imo. Really the only thing that keeps it from being the best is the sound system. If you've been to a game in Vegas, you'll understand. I feel like the speakers have been crappy for a while now.

(ok and maybe the food options could be improved)
In Vegas you literally FEEL the music :laugh:

Reactions: JohnnyJacket13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad