TV: Community

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
What happened with Legos? They used to be simple. Something happened out here while I was inside. Harry Potter Legos, Star Wars Legos, complicated kits, tiny little blocks. I mean I’m not saying it’s bad - I just wanna know what happened.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Currently doing a re-watch and it’s still an amazing show. Never liked Pierce at the time but for some reason he’s one of my favorite characters this time around. Maybe I’m getting old too.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Without Chevy, DonGlover and to a lesser extent Yvette I don't have much interest tbh. Season 6 didn't suck but obviously wasn't the same. I get Chevy not being there (even though his character was great), but I thought they'd at least bring Troy back.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Without Chevy, DonGlover and to a lesser extent Yvette I don't have much interest tbh. Season 6 didn't suck but obviously wasn't the same. I get Chevy not being there (even though his character was great), but I thought they'd at least bring Troy back.
McHale did tag Glover and Yvette in the tweet announcing that it was happening. I would still be surprised if the two of them aren't involved in some way even if it is a short appearance.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Didn't know this:

7 episodes into the show a fan made this montage halfway through season one saying there was something going on with Annie and Jeff and then Dan Harmon responded to her in the show haha

Reactions: Superman33

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Didn't know this:

7 episodes into the show a fan made this montage halfway through season one saying there was something going on with Annie and Jeff and then Dan Harmon responded to her in the show haha

I just reached season 6 in a rewatch I started a few weeks ago. It is stuff like this that puts Community in the argument for my favorite TV show of all time. Everything that I think is Smart Funny, which I value pretty much above all else, is included in this show. The topics covered, easter eggs all over the place, themed episodes, the writing/dialogue style, the fact Abed is aware he is a character in a TV show, the running gags throughout the series.

It really is streets ahead.

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad