Pre-Game Talk: Coming to Theaters this Sunday Alien VS. Tire Pumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Almost guys wouldve loved to have seen Lu take out the Canucks. God their fans are annoying.

This Canucks fan was at the game and was quite respectful throughout the game, and bought a Lu tee!

That stadium is so ****ing huge.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Its exciting seeing guys like Howden and Trocheck come up and produce. Those two could be lethal for us as a 3rd line tandem. Its so refreshing seeing these prospects produce. We have heard about our prospect pool for the past few years, how it was one of the best in the league, and we are finally starting to see it come to life. And we are just getting started. We will have a top pick this summer, plus guys like Grimaldi, Matheson, McCoshen etc. down the road. Soak up all these L's fellow Panther fans, because they wont be happening as often in the near future.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Its exciting seeing guys like Howden and Trocheck come up and produce. Those two could be lethal for us as a 3rd line tandem. Its so refreshing seeing these prospects produce. We have heard about our prospect pool for the past few years, how it was one of the best in the league, and we are finally starting to see it come to life. And we are just getting started. We will have a top pick this summer, plus guys like Grimaldi, Matheson, McCoshen etc. down the road. Soak up all these L's fellow Panther fans, because they wont be happening as often in the near future.

They really stood out to me.. stat watching I thought Howden looked like nothing but he impressed along with Trocheck.

Gilbert is GOAT now.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Robak was a very pleasant surprise to me. I could see him in the lineup next season if this is his level of play from now on. Kulikov has been our best defender, hands down. Our defense for next year could be much improved if we could somehow get Robak to play like this from now on, get Olsen to play like he did before he got injured and get rid of Jovo one way or another.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013

This is why we should be happy to have a good relationship with our affiliate. How many kids de we send back to the A and come back exactly the same or even worse than before. We are seeing what a proper development system looks like now, a very far cry from the Keenan/Martin era.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
They got a thread on the main board about players who always try to do something fancy no matter the situation. Guess who came swooping in with multiple posts about a certain player on their team.:laugh::laugh: That would be Blackhawk fans.

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
Robak was a very pleasant surprise to me. I could see him in the lineup next season if this is his level of play from now on. Kulikov has been our best defender, hands down. Our defense for next year could be much improved if we could somehow get Robak to play like this from now on, get Olsen to play like he did before he got injured and get rid of Jovo one way or another.

I completly agree. dude got ROBBED today! He has been good the past 2 games.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Forgetting the outcome, this was an entertaining game that really made me feel more excited with the prospects we have in the system. Trocheck looks great and I could really seeing Howden becoming a Radek Dvorak hard-nosed penalty killer type of player for us for years to come. Hayes is also playing a big role for us screening the goalie in front of the net as his numbers lately are showing success.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
This Canucks fan was at the game and was quite respectful throughout the game, and bought a Lu tee!

That stadium is so ****ing huge.

Big and empty! :sarcasm:

Bi4ZbjMCAAAEx4H.jpg

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I just dropped H. Sedin for Vladimír Sobotka in one of my fantasy leagues. A name doesn't mean anything when you have no goals and 1 assist in your last 18 games and don't hit, block or take penalties(only good in fantasy). The guy wasn't even getting shots on goal.
Yes these are just stats, but they are a perfect example of why the Canucks won't make the playoffs.

You mean the Canucks top player not producing is the reason they won't make the playoffs? Tell me more, oh wise one.

This keeper league is deep and Flash has about 20 more points than the top guy on the waiver wire (Roussel I think).

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
Looking at what Hayes, Trocheck, and Pirri have done in the past 5-6 games is pretty awesome.

Wish Trocheck would have gone in the shootout though, Horachek said he was the 4th shooter.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
You mean the Canucks top player not producing is the reason they won't make the playoffs? Tell me more, oh wise one.

If you get this angry when the Canucks miss the playoffs, I'll be scared to cross your path 3-5 years from now, because as a fan of a continually rebuilding team, I can tell you the next few years for the Canucks are going to be rough.

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
garret wilson now? oh boy…

"playing bad for ekblad" :naughty:

oddly enough, I'm sure he'll play better than huberdeau :laugh:

Kind of nice that all these 21-23 year-old guys are getting a chance to show where they are at at the NHL level before this season ends. Helps judge where we are at in terms of our prospect depth.

Would rather have that than just some space filler.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
i know, it just says something to how many injuries we have that we have to reach all the way down for our garret wilson's. I've always loved trocheck and I'm very happy with him, and i think pirri is looking good too. hayes is playing well. and howden is looking pretty solid too.

Pantherfan12

Jun 26, 2006
Sunrise,Florida
garret wilson now? oh boy…

"playing bad for ekblad" :naughty:

oddly enough, I'm sure he'll play better than huberdeau :laugh:

Does anyone know how SA is playing right now? I am asking because while it's good to get the kids some NHL time, isn't this hurting SA playoff push? The last thing I want to happen is that we are giving the kids a taste of Panther's hockey but hurt SA chances for real success. I'd like to see the kids play together in SA and learn what it means to win as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad