Pre-Game Talk: Coming to Theaters this Sunday Alien VS. Tire Pumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Young guys looking good, at least. Hopefully we get some better veterans in the offseason.

Shootout time. No Barkov, no Huby so I wonder who's going to do it. Is Pirri good at this?

They may be erratic at times but they bring energy and they score power play goals. Much more fun to watch.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Jesus. Got Flesichmann in my hockey pool. I don't mind him not scoring much when I don't watch. Really frustrating to watch him play though. Missed so many chances.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Lack is pretty good at this.
triple-h-nod.gif

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Boyes attempt was awful.. Didn't even fake it.. just tried to go five-hole. Oh well, we don't need the points. And Oilers won.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Hey now, why did they have to cut out that fine lady that had a really short skirt.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Jesus. Got Flesichmann in my hockey pool. I don't mind him not scoring much when I don't watch. Really frustrating to watch him play though. Missed so many chances.

It's been a very bad year for him. I don't think he could duplicate it if he tried.

Last edited:

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL

I just dropped H. Sedin for Vladimír Sobotka in one of my fantasy leagues. A name doesn't mean anything when you have no goals and 1 assist in your last 18 games and don't hit, block or take penalties(only good in fantasy). The guy wasn't even getting shots on goal.
Yes these are just stats, but they are a perfect example of why the Canucks won't make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad