#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
L3VL1Lq.gif

Luongo-single-ladies.gif

VS.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
"Nucks have to start Markie, don't they?

Edit: Please don't start Jovo, I want the team to have a chance at winning, the Canucks are terribad, even more so than us.

Last edited:

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
"Nucks have to start Markie, don't they?

They are playing back to back and Markstrom will get one of them, and it would make sense to play him vs us, sin Läck has been pretty bad and should be benched and Markstrom would probably be much more pumped to play vs us.

Also Kesler is out for 2 weeks so he wont play.

Erick*

They are playing back to back and Markstrom will get one of them, and it would make sense to play him vs us, sin Läck has been pretty bad and should be benched and Markstrom would probably be much more pumped to play vs us.

Also Kesler is out for 2 weeks so he wont play.

They're not playing B2B. They played tonight. Lack didn't play that well, but he'll probably be back in there because Tortorella has little to no confidence in Markstrom.

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
They're not playing B2B. They played tonight. Lack didn't play that well, but he'll probably be back in there because Tortorella has little to no confidence in Markstrom.

They are playing Tampa on monday so Läck will get one and Markstrom one

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Nah Erick's right though, Sunrise is too much of a high pressure environment for him to play in, they'll save him for the easier game vs Tbay :sarcasm:

Erick*

Didn't notice they had a game on Monday.

Well, if Markstrom plays, we should know the scouting report. Just shoot from all angles and you know he'll allow a garbage goal or two at least.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Didn't notice they had a game on Monday.

Well, if Markstrom plays, we should know the scouting report. Just shoot from all angles and you know he'll allow a garbage goal or two at least.

confused.jpg

I really want to argue with you because I like Markstrom, but you are right.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
This has Markstrom shutout written all over it

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
This has Markstrom shutout written all over it

It'll be like that Montreal game he had 3 years ago: He'll play amazing, raise unrealistic expectations for his team's fan base, and then do nothing ever again.

Side Note: Poor Booth, those stats are terrible :(

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
All I know is that I really hope people don't use this single game as proof that the trade was good, great, bad, or terrible.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
All I know is that I really hope people don't use this single game as proof that the trade was good, great, bad, or terrible.

I'm just excited because this is our last interesting game of the season. and last winnable game for a week :laugh:. And to be fair, though 1 game isn't enough to judge, the Canucks and Panthers made an organization changing trade based on a 25 game sample, so it isn't just fans who use small sample sizes. That being said, someone will make a mainboard thread on the outcome of Sunday's game no matter what.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
i hope they start markstrom and i hope we put a few up on him so everyone can chant "MARRRRRKSTROMMMM, MARRRRRKSTROMMMMM" that'd be great :laugh:
funny if torts starts marky against us because its the panthers, yet he didn't let luongo start the heritage classic :P

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
@hfialkov: Petrovich is nicked up. Robak and Jovo back in lineup tomoro. #flapanthers

Well then. Outlook set back to bleak.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards 4m
#Canucks going with Eddie Lack in net Sunday v #FlaPanthers and Roberto Luongo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad