Pre-Game Talk: Columbus @ Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortfuze

Apr 23, 2007
toronto
Friedman speculating that Torts is pissed at the Jackets play so he may start Bobrovsky tomorrow lol. He's such a hothead coach and moron that I wouldn't be surprised if he did it(Jackets aren't playing for anything).

Maybe I am reading your comment wrong but ya they are. They are playing for a lot. They have lost 5 in a row and I'm sure they would like to go into the playoffs with a win and not a 6th loss.

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
Good luck today lads. Would love a Sens-Leafs first round.

One of the best rebuilds in all of sports should be rewarded. That being said, a team like the Leafs could give Washington a hell of a lot of problems. A bunch of young lads playing like there's no tomorrow against a team taht's desparate to do something in the playoffs after many chokes.

Either way - nothing but respect for the Leafs and would love to reignite the Battle of Ontario.

Cheers

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Cheering for Marner to score his 20th to join the rest of his 20+ rookie goal gang of 3.

More so it comes in a win to avoid playing the Caps in round #1 and then the Pens in round #2.

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
I am really afraid of that maniac Torts. He was so furious after the Philly game.I dont want any of our players to get hurt before the real dance. Especially the youngsters.

mydnyte

Sep 8, 2004
Columbus is benching a lot starters, and Bobrovsky started and got shelled tonight. I doubt you guys will face serious resistance tomorrow. Their series is locked in already. Grats on making the playoffs, have fun y'all!

Hopefully the Bolts can stay healthy next year.

The bolts are funny...one year make the finals, another year lottery team. They are likely the team most affected by major injuries, and inconsistency in the history of the nhl
If they were healthy, a cup competitor for sure, and now they can get lotto luck and restock again

mydnyte

Sep 8, 2004
Cheering for Marner to score his 20th to join the rest of his 20+ rookie goal gang of 3.

More so it comes in a win to avoid playing the Caps in round #1 and then the Pens in round #2.

Marner potting 20, and at least one more point for Matthews and 2 shots on hit 70 pts and 2nd best shots. Nobody will ever beat OV's rookie shot record

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
McElhinney will want:
1. Revenge for his 4-2 loss against them
2. Most likely will not see the ice in the playoffs, so take it when he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad