GDT: Columbus @ Sabres 5PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Coach:Appert

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Poorly coached, poorly drilled, poorly prepared and 20 minutes away from being the worst team in the East. I honestly think these guys would lose to the Garden Gloves Sabres.
At this point, I'm rooting for losses so he gets fired. If this team has even a slight pulse to end the year, I think Adams will buy into the injury excuse and give Granato another year.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
It doesn’t even feel like They are even getting goalied. They have a handful of bouncy chances, but outside Quinn, none of their shots feel dangerous.
Yeah I don't think the goalie is stealing the game or anything but they've definitely been the better of the two teams. But no such thing as morale victories against the worst team in your conference on a back to back. That and they've already burned all their morale victories this year.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Kind of ready for the Skinner buyout. $2.4m per year for the next 6 years if we do it this summer, ouch.

Still though, I can’t imagine a winning team with him on the top line and PP1.
If it was only that.....

Skinner Buyout.png

Reactions: SabresFan26

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I don't get this thing that Terry doesn't care about the Sabres.

We are f***ed because Terry has his claws in everything the Sabres do because he cares so much. It's literally the opposite. Nobody credible wants to work for the Sabres for this exact reason. It's the reason Drury didn't want the job (allegedly).

Doing the same thing he does most nights lol
Cares about what though? Is it the brand and business of the Buffalo Sabres, or is it the competitive level of the Buffalo Sabres. Which drives him? Because recent decisions point me to which direction.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Cares about what though? Is it the brand and business of the Buffalo Sabres, or is it the competitive level of the Buffalo Sabres. Which drives him? Because recent decisions point me to which direction.
I truly believe he wants the team to do well and overrules because he thinks he knows best and likes to use the team as his toy. But he needs to realize that he's the common denominator in all of this. Aquilini-esque

Through sports, he makes plenty of money from the Bills and has bled enough money via the Sabres that I don't think that's his focus.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Are you just stat watching tonight or can you look at them doing what they've done to carry play for 40 minutes and just wheel that out?
I'm watching this and see that Columbus looks like the Elmira River Sharks yet somehow we are losing to them.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I truly believe he wants the team to do well and overrules because he thinks he knows best and likes to use the team as his toy. But he needs to realize that he's the common denominator in all of this. Aquilini-esque

Through sports, he makes plenty of money from the Bills and has bled enough money via the Sabres that I don't think that's his focus.

Aquilini though seems to have had his Beane moment with the Allvin hire and now Tocchet as HC.

Now, let's shuffle back to the game discussion. :D

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'm watching this and see that Columbus looks like the Elmira River Sharks yet somehow we are losing to them.

The Sabres haven't appeared ill-prepared or poorly drilled tonight at all tonight. I get being pissed that they're skating through the Jackets and aren't winning because of a couple stupid plays from their new 10 million dollar man but the take that tonight is due to any of those things is beyond a stretch.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
This is one of those games where next goal wins. Has that feeling

No one wants the puck or what?

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Peterka taking over for Olofsson in the defensive zone.

Someone teach this kid to take the body

Reactions: kirby11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad