Friedman: Columbus has shown interest in Galchenyuk

TS Quint

GET THESE ADS OUT OF MY WAY!
Sep 8, 2012
Relying on plus/minus stats is crap. It's been debunked time and again but it's apparently still useful when constructing a narrative.
Lol. To help your reading comprehension because it seems to be a problem. The +/- is only a small part of what I’ve posted. It’s more showing the result of Chucky also getting destroyed in shots. Either way I don’t think you can or will understand the rest of what I’ve posted. At best you are trolling at worst you have a very poor understanding of the game. If all you can attack from what I’ve posted is +/- it shows how right I am.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I’ve given plenty of real facts that had my arrive at my opinion. All I get back are Habs fans covering their eyes and saying the facts aren’t true with nothing to back up what they are saying. Can you give me something other than giving me a baseless opinion?

Galchenyuk has improved defensively since Claude Julien arrived as unfortunately Julien doesn't respect offensive skill alone. Galchenyuk has put the emphasis on working hard in the defensive zone and it's paid off. His ice-time has been rising and he has 20 points in 23 games. The only reason he isn't playing C is because our GM doesn't want him there (no logic in his decisions, so don't bother appealing to authority there). If there is no bias why does the local boy get unlimited ice-time to figure things out at C when he is clearly a winger and even the GM recently said that he believes Drouin is a better winger...Incompetence runs rampant in Montreal.

Instead of accusing fans of being blind and generalizing all together how about you watch a Habs game? When he is on the ice with Drouin, often times he plays down the middle while Drouin moves to his left side.
Galchenyuk is a natural C he just needs to improve on his faceoffs and get his confidence up.

Remind me again what evidence you have that he isn't a C? Or that he isn't a top6 forward?

TS Quint

GET THESE ADS OUT OF MY WAY!
Sep 8, 2012
Galchenyuk has improved defensively since Claude Julien arrived as unfortunately Julien doesn't respect offensive skill alone. Galchenyuk has put the emphasis on working hard in the defensive zone and it's paid off. His ice-time has been rising and he has 20 points in 23 games. The only reason he isn't playing C is because our GM doesn't want him there (no logic in his decisions, so don't bother appealing to authority there). If there is no bias why does the local boy get unlimited ice-time to figure things out at C when he is clearly a winger and even the GM recently said that he believes Drouin is a better winger...Incompetence runs rampant in Montreal.

Instead of accusing fans of being blind and generalizing all together how about you watch a Habs game? When he is on the ice with Drouin, often times he plays down the middle while Drouin moves to his left side.
Galchenyuk is a natural C he just needs to improve on his faceoffs and get his confidence up.

Remind me again what evidence you have that he isn't a C? Or that he isn't a top6 forward?
You don’t know anything about what I watch. I see plenty of Habs games. So take your straw man out of here.

I’m not going to continue to repeat my points to Habs fans on why he isn’t a top 6 Centre, I’ve already done it multiple times. You can look back yourself, it’s not that hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad