GDT: Columbus Blue Jackets @ New Jersey Devils 3PM MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
That line particularly was mimicking the “We really need that oil!” Line in kinky sex makes the world go round.

It took me a long time to realize Jello was actually playing the part of the secretary of war at the state department of the United States. I grew up thinking it was another guy in the band, despite it so obviously being Jello.

And I also believe he was playing the part of the prime minister on the other line.

Where do they have something like that in Belmar these days?

Is it Wall Speedway?
Correct sir.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Correct sir.
Went there a lot as kid.

On Saturday nights in the summer you could actually hear the motors from the speedway at my grandmother’s in Manasquan.

And that was like 6-7 miles away and if you sat on the screened in porch, you could hear all those motors roaring in the distance.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
4th line is dog shit.

Also Lindy is praying that 1st line can carry them to a win. Jesus.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Mildly surprised it’s Schmid.

We need him to have a good game, because we honestly need him in net more.

Vitek is broken here. There’s no fixing him until he plays somewhere else. That playoffs cooked him. And I don’t think anyone really likes playing in front of him or has any faith in him anymore. Especially the guys who were here last year.

MVP Zacha

Feb 8, 2012
Kansas
I really miss Severson. He made some.e boneheaded plays, but wow would I love to have him back on the blue line.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I expect another dud. Coming off a holiday and we tend to blow against Cbus.
We went 3-0-0 against them last year and the two home games were ridiculous blowout wins and the other was a Graves regulation buzzer beater lol. I think we also went 3-1-0 against Washington and we see what’s happened against them this year.

The crowd is gonna he really tough tomorrow in the building if we lose this. It could get out of control today if it’s a real dud.

swiiscompos

Dec 9, 2018
London, UK
Haven't watched much the team recently (games are very late for me) and it looks like it was a good thing. I expect today to be the beginning of the team's redemption, but we really need Nico to come back.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I can’t get over how terrible we look.

And the building is so dead, but a Fire Lindy chant could get everything going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad