GDT: Columbus Blue Jackets @ New Jersey Devils 3PM MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Zero effort GDT since no one did it. Win it for the Dano and right the ship.

IMG_0978.jpeg

IMG_2787.jpeg

IMG_2718.jpeg

IMG_4126.jpeg

IMG_4227.jpeg

Last edited:

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Heres hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

I missed the last two games due to a bad case of manflu. The team is 0-3 when I've been sleeping this season so I'll take some of the blame. Today is 10pm start in Finland so we should get back to the win column easily though. :sarcasm:

But goddamn if we lose to COLUMBUS infront of all the Finns..

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I didn’t have much interest in making this GDT, because it would have just turned into one big shit post about the CBJ.

And I have much bigger plans for my next GDT.

I also didn’t think the time was right (since we’re in a tailspin) for a GDT mocking the Babcock disaster and roasting Jarmo and JD, and South Jersey loser boy wishing he was in Philly, but I think that could be fun at a later date this season.

TF1970

May 9, 2021
May not be able to watch much of this one, but not positive yet. I hate to be the negative jackass, but feel like this has something stupid like a 4-3 shootout loss written all over it. Not surprising Hischier isn't playing, figured they wouldn't throw him in a B2B right off the hop. Assume he either plays tomorrow or not until after the weekend (the latter seems maybe more likely). Goaltending assignment prolly doesn't matter much since its almost certain they split. Although if it were me and Schmid starts today and plays well, I would throw him right back in there again tomorrow. Side note, I am attempting to refrain from posting in the GDTs during or after games, for my own sanity. But we'll see how that goes.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Can we get Dano’s son to sing the anthem again? We always win when he does.

Score the first goal for once
I really wanna go all Cleveland steamer on Mr. Hunk a hunk a burnin love.

Unless they throw us AHL BUM Martin.

In before “Maybe Columbus has found something in Spencer Martin? He’s actually several years younger than newfound Detroit gem Alex Lyon!”.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Does no Nico mean more 11-7?
Probably

*in my best Jello Biafra lisp*

“We really need that Brendan Sthmith!”

I’m sure a couple of people will get that one.

@Its Always Sundstrom @njdevils1982

By the way, other than that burnin love trash near the end of the life of Elvis, goalie Elvis is like the Dead Kennedys version or Viva Las Vegas, only if it were actually supposed to be serious and if that version was recorded by late era Elvis.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Land of Hope & Cups.
Probably

*in my best Jello Biafra lisp*

“We really need that Brendan Sthmith!”

I’m sure a couple of people will get that one.

@Its Always Sundstrom @njdevils1982

By the way, other than that burnin love trash near the end of the life of Elvis, goalie Elvis is like the Dead Kennedys version or Viva Las Vegas, only if it were actually supposed to be serious and if that version was recorded by late era Elvis.
The Dead Ruffs.

An ode to this Devils:

*ahem*

This sucks.

Thank you.

LGD.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If goalie Elvis were named James Morrison Merzlikins instead of Elvis, he’d be the goalie equivalent to lethally intoxicated, belligerent, naked on stage and engaging in sexual acts Jim Morrison.

He can slur his way through his own version of LA Woman, like Jim Morrison did.

He can call it “Columbus Blue Jackets” and if he’s talented enough he can fit those three words into the same melody as Jim Morrison sung LA Woman.

Okay, I’m done with the shit posting now. At least until puck drop.

YOU AIN’T NOTHING BUT a SOFT GOAL! Getting by me all the time! You ain’t nothing but a soft goal! Beating me high all the time!

Sorry, that was just the outro music to my post.

• Haha
Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Excuse me and my inner redneck but, in Belmar NJ watching cars go in circles. My great escape from the agony this is currently New Jersey Devils hockey. MSG go is in my hands just to join in the misery!

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Dead Ruffs.

An ode to this Devils:

*ahem*

This sucks.

Thank you.

LGD.
That line particularly was mimicking the “We really need that oil!” Line in kinky sex makes the world go round.

It took me a long time to realize Jello was actually playing the part of the secretary of war at the state department of the United States. I grew up thinking it was another guy in the band, despite it so obviously being Jello.

And I also believe he was playing the part of the prime minister on the other line.

Excuse me and my inner redneck but, in Belmar NJ watching cars go in circles. My great escape from the agony this is currently New Jersey Devils hockey. MSG go is in my hands just to join in the misery!
Where do they have something like that in Belmar these days?

Is it Wall Speedway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad