Sportsnet: Colton Orr officially retires

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
I saw back near Christmas, that he wasn't playing with anyone this season (NHL or AHL) and the report said he had already retired.., but I guess this is now "official"...

All the best with your future, Colton..! Make the best of it.. and don't look back with any regrets... It's just a change in hockey.. and not you...

Here's some memories to share... :)

Toronto Maple Leafs Enforcers: The Fight Train - 2013 Tribute

How can anyone want fighting removed from the game.best Leaf season in 20 years.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
He and his line mates may have taken a year or two off Chara's career during that playoff series

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
How can anyone want fighting removed from the game.best Leaf season in 20 years.

Go into my Marlies Playoff thread in here.. and watch the fights in Connor Carrick's/ Sam Carrick's/ Richard Clune's... and most of all.., the guy we hardly saw all season .. Justin Johnson.., who I gave the video name "Thumper" to... Some heavy duty ones in those videos.. :nod:

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
Go into my Marlies Playoff thread in here.. and watch the fights in Connor Carrick's/ Sam Carrick's/ Richard Clune's... and most of all.., the guy we hardly saw all season .. Justin Johnson.., who I gave the video name "Thumper" to... Some heavy duty ones in those videos.. :nod:

No time to watch them all right now.Good work.I think the big club could use some of that style of play.We currently have the softest team in the league.

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
No time to watch them all right now.Good work.I think the big club could use some of that style of play.We currently have the softest team in the league.

No..., I have to disagree... (I wouldn't have, in the past, though..)

First of all, the League has changed (and will keep changing in this direction for quite awhile.., whether everybody likes it, or not)... Too many investigations going on right now, with drug abuse... and head injuries... The pressure is on the League to eliminate these things..

Secondly, what the heck do you mean about "soft"...? 'Take the time"... to watch those videos, because we do have back-up here, when ultimately needed.. Besides, Komarov lays out more hits himself each season, then some of the other full-teams combined...

Add Loov, C. Carrick and a couple of other Marlies onto the team.. and we have players who can actually put up points AND (when needed)... put up their dukes.. :)

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Well..., I had this guy on my to-do list for awhile.., but was going to wait until mid-late summer to get it done..

Now with this news, it inspired me to make up a new video for Colton right away.., so it should make a lot of hockey-fiight lovers very happy... ...and I will warn all those who don't like fights, not to watch this video.. It's loaded with them..!

Colton Orr
Right Wing -- shoots R
Born Mar 3 1982 -- Winnipeg, MAN
34 yrs. ago
Height 6.03 -- Weight 225

CAREER NHL STATS:

447 games.. 12 goals... 12 assists... 24 points.... -4

*1585 PIM

The Enforcer: Colton Orr Fight Tribute - NHL 2003-2016

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad