Post-Game Talk: Colorado vs Buffalo: Re-Entering Earth's Atmosphere

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Can;t believe Miller has a 2.5 .935SV% with a 1-5-0 record. That shows just how ridiculously bad the team is. Also looks like he's confirmed as starter.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Go Buffaloes! Oh wait, that's college football.

Go Avs!

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Sabres fans seem like a funny bunch. They seem like they're going through what Avs fans had to go through the last few years. Watching uninspired play, coaches not utilizing players properly, expecting to lose every game, etc.

zxcvnm

Jun 19, 2013
Remember SammyJankis
For some reason, I'm a little worried about this game. Not because we'll be outplayed, but because I have a sneaking suspicion that Ryan Miller will shut us down.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Other way around.

Giggy is playing tonight

Oh okay.
Remembered it incorrectly then.

I'm on a twitter-block now as I want to watch the United game later today, so is there any info regarding changes to the line-up?

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Sabres fans seem like a funny bunch. They seem like they're going through what Avs fans had to go through the last few years. Watching uninspired play, coaches not utilizing players properly, expecting to lose every game, etc.

Funny?

more like pathetic.

I've never seen a more negative group of souls.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Funny?

more like pathetic.

I've never seen a more negative group of souls.

Should have stopped by the Avs board the last 3 years.

"Done with this team" in pretty much every post, and then back for the next game to complain about how every player should be traded, the team is garbage, etc.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Buffalo are in ok shape. They have a lot of talent on the way. They could probably need a franchise player type prospect, but they have excellent depth for the future.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
Buffalo are in ok shape. They have a lot of talent on the way. They could probably need a franchise player type prospect, but they have excellent depth for the future.

They just need to overhaul the coaching staff and get rid of the vets that don't want to stick around for anything that will help in the long run whether it be picks or prospects. Course its never that easy. Seems like their forward corp needs some help. As for goaltending if Miller goes elsewhere then use stopgaps until Enroth can show he's ready or Hackett is ready.

I like their defensive prospects though. Lots of talent there that can help sustain the organization until they get a highly talented forward.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Adrian Dater said:
Here are the lines, pairings and goalie for the Avs tonight:
Landeskog-Stastny-Tanguay
O’Reilly-Duchene-Downie
McGinn-MacKinnon-Parenteau
Cliche-Mitchell-Bordeleau

D
Johnson-Hejda
Wilson-Guenin
Benoit-Sarich

JSG
Varly

Seems like no changes to lineup other than Cliche in for McLeod.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011

The Curse of The Sacco strikes again....

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
A losing streak can very well happen. If Avs lose today, next game is in Pittsburgh and Avs seem to always lose to Pens.

Today's game is very important.

Must win

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Strange that Roy hasn't seen Wilson and Guenin really struggling together.

And Holden must be getting a bit frustrated as a healthy scratch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad