Friedman: Colorado shopping Zadorov

Deuce Awesome

Feb 23, 2010
OTT fans in the early stages of the Duchene talks come to mind.

Well as a Leafs fan some of my brethren have come out with some doozies. I guess all fan bases have them though the larger fanbases have more just based on numbers.

Having said that anything can happen at the trade deadline, maybe some team will give a first for Hayes. I just know it won't be Colorado sending a first PLUS zadorov.

Reactions: cgf

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Well as a Leafs fan some of my brethren have come out with some doozies. I guess all fan bases have them though the larger fanbases have more just based on numbers.

Having said that anything can happen at the trade deadline, maybe some team will give a first for Hayes. I just know it won't be Colorado sending a first PLUS zadorov.
Yeah but Leafs fans are actually not THAT bad about the trade boards these days, IMO. Especially compared to the New York franchises. Obviously not perfect. Your boys have issues elsewhere haha

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
I had no idea rangers fans valued Hayes this high. Seriously don't know why this hasn't been ripped on more.

Usually its one or 2 fans with unrealistic values on a player, in this circumstance the entire fanbase has overrated him so there is no point. Most of us just ignore them and let them be. Once the TDL comes the reality will be what it will be and the right side will be vindicated.

It has gotten pretty silly though.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
I would hate to trade him, but if AA is being floated around for him it'd be pretty hard to say no to. New Jersey is another trade candidate I could see wanting to make a move for Zads, but I'm not sure what they could realistically offer that we'd want back.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
*Good Forwards and Good Goalies.

An offense first player with a career high of 28 points and a goalie struggling to hit .900 in the AHL are not pieces we're gonna be interested in for Zadorov.

This. If we trade Zads, which I really hope to hell we don't, I'd want a player like Konecny, Debrusk, White, etc. coming back. Basically a young forward with potential that hasn't quite put it together yet, but is still a serviceable NHL player.

So basically nothing the Habs can offer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad