Speculation: Colorado or Vegas

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
And Tuch wins it in OT.

Welp. To me this game was enough to cement the opinion that they're the worse matchup... Their lines are insane pressure. All of them.

At least it's going to be a sick series. Some of my favorite players on VGK. Going to be a treat to watch.

Let's beat them.
I actually really dislike the hawks playing against players I really like. Makes me hate them in the end.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
So if the blackhawks knock out either vgk or avs, do the avs/vgk suck or are the hawks actually good? Weird how before the play-in, the hawks had no chance and edmonton was gonna contend for the cup, but after, the oilers are just a bad team and the hawks are lucky.

Also, I agree with anyone saying playoff experience is of the utmost importance. I don't think there would be a 2010 without the 2009 playoffs.

Good post. My thoughts as well.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
I actually really dislike the hawks playing against players I really like. Makes me hate them in the end.

I knowwww I was rooting against them so we don't have to face them. I legit don't want to root against William Karlsson and Riley Smith, but oh well.

Now im trying to justify this situstion somehow lol.

Reactions: Cowch

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
How funny was that?

AVs were 15 secs away from getting Lehner to a shoot out and we all know what that means. ;)

this is the outcome I preferred

Reactions: ClydeLee

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
How funny was that?

AVs were 15 secs away from getting Lehner to a shoot out and we all know what that means. ;)

this is the outcome I preferred
Another dum take.
Your agenda is obvious. Lehner had a strong game today but he's not my worry.

Let's hope that the worst is over for Corey and he will rise to the occasion. He will need to be sharp as will the team.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Just a fun fact, hawks are playing with 16.3M cap handicap at the moment

Zack smith 3.22M
Andrew Shaw 3.8M
Brent Seabrook 6.8M
Robin Lehner Cap retention 2.5M

If Pacciority is not playing that’s only 7M and they have a 7M goalie sitting on the bench so that kind of balances things a bit.

Reactions: wahsnairb

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Avs fan, but Hawks fan way before. Thought the Avs were less than mediocre in their effort if I could call it that today. Am leaning towards pulling for the Hawks going forward because we go way back. I'd like to say I root for just great hockey, but the Avs are too skitzoid. Sidling up with tradition... Hawks.

Last edited:

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Another dum take.
Your agenda is obvious. Lehner had a strong game today but he's not my worry.

Let's hope that the worst is over for Corey and he will rise to the occasion. He will need to be sharp as will the team.

yes clearly a dumb take.

feel free to educate me about Lehner’s amazing shoot out performances

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad