Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Jordan Binnington nightmares
1710902324777.gif

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Oh man... just walked in. Stopped to pick up some Piraat. 3:45 left in the game. Piraat placed in the correct 'location'. However, trusting this will be ALL Avs...
Awesome. Piraat had nothing to do with the win. Avs baby. Avs.

Sidebar coinky dink tho... driving home my missus turns up the radio and sz "Isn't that the Av's song? All the small things." It was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Arc

AVSfan2daMAX

Nov 24, 2006
Mikko has been much better since the deadline. He may have been playing possum, because he's starting to look more engaged.

Reactions: AvsWraith

AvBuff

May 1, 2019
All you want from Anin, Annonu-, Analun- The Juice - is to stop more pucks than Binnington.

Mission accomplished.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Possibly. Either way, I think Justus gets a pass tonight. The team in front of him was bad defensively and every goalie has shaky nights.
Ya Justus clearly wasn't as confident as he's been in the last couple but as you said he didn't get too much help tonight. He shut the door in the late stages of the 3rd and that's good enough. Probably more of a come back down to earth start for him but glad he still got the W

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
I think we had mental high from the three previous wins and this game was a bit sloppy because of it. Just too much good in short period.
Ya this had classic let down game written all over it, esp. at the end of a roadie. When you can win in spite of that, that's what good teams do

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad