Do NOT Google it!!!

At least, not at work!
south-park-s10e06-manbearpig_16x9.jpg

Reactions: UncleRisto

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Gru's ready

EQG4V9bXUAECoNs

What a revealing and disturbing picture. Look at him wearing his air pods, he reeks of elitism. Flexing on his less fortunate teammates whose salaries are dedicated to putting food on the table. Look at how obviously he looks down on his teammates. He's even keeping the airpods in and tuning them out. I bet he listens to Beethoven's Sonata No. 8 in C Minor rather than listening to good, basic meat-and-potatoes hockey player music like everyone else -- probably tells them to listen to "real music." Elitist locker room cancer scum like this don't belong on this club.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Pageau hattrick in a 6-3 win before he gets traded here.

Someome give me a quick rundown:

What are some good Avs twitter follows? Who are this boards whipping boys?

Good to see you from the GM games board. Dater is always worth a follow just for the fact that when something big happens he’s always conveniently stuck in traffic, elevator or on a plane as an excuse to why he didn’t break the news.

Reactions: MackAttack26

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Probably because we didn't lack having Avs writers posting immature content on Twitter? He sounds like a man in his late 30's trying to make friends with 15yo kids.

He's just a dork, it's not that big a deal. Just mute/unfollow him if he bothers you THAT much. If you're a subscriber to The Athletic the notifications of his articles will pop up on your phone anyway.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Gru's ready

EQG4V9bXUAECoNs
When Grubauer walks on the street he always casts a long black shadow even in daylight, and you can only see his silhouette from every angle unless street lights creep in through the blinds in a room then you can see his face a little bit, and he's smoking obviously. And there's always somehow smoke around him on the street.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
The Sens are a respectable team this year. Not good, but unlike last year they're not a disaster either. They've taken a couple very good teams by surprise so far this season, I really hope the Avs don't end up on that list.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
What a revealing and disturbing picture. Look at him wearing his air pods, he reeks of elitism. Flexing on his less fortunate teammates whose salaries are dedicated to putting food on the table. Look at how obviously he looks down on his teammates. He's even keeping the airpods in and tuning them out. I bet he listens to Beethoven's Sonata No. 8 in C Minor rather than listening to good, basic meat-and-potatoes hockey player music like everyone else -- probably tells them to listen to "real music." Elitist locker room cancer scum like this don't belong on this club.

He probably keeps the kid close by for someone to look down on at all times.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Can't believe Nuke is better than both Rants and Landy this season. And it's really not even close when you look at everything Nuke brings to the table.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad