GDT: Colorado Avalanche @ Ottawa Senators

Frobbo

Feb 21, 2008
If Landy is hurt, why not sit him? What he is contributing can't be overcome by shifting people around. Kam was decent when he suited up. They just came off an extended break, one where I was thinking that anything lingering with Rants and Landy injury-wise would be much better. Maybe not the case. Gotta believe we want/need the best version of him in the playoffs.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
10-2 goal differential in our last 2. Can we be happy here?

Also....just pointing this out....for as many bad moments as Landeskog has had this year, we're 13-3-3 when he scores a point and 7-7-3 when he doesn't.

Nah...way more fun to fret about future contracts and whether or not Landeskog will turn into the next Brent Seabrook. :laugh:

Sometimes some perspective is needed. Despite a couple somewhat alarming lulls, this team is 2nd in a ridiculously tough division, 8th in the league overall, and only two teams from what I can see have a better goal differential. This is a good team.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
@MackAttack26 Not sure if anyone has mentioned this to you yet, but @Sea Eagles here is our resident Australian. 100% optimism at all times about the Avs. It's great.

He also likes to eat worms and stuff.
Ah-ha. Now I can piece together this puzzle. I can connect the dots from sea eagles to the poster who used to post on the Colorado avalanche official forum before it went dark. I've seen some other familiar names around but the name change threw me.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
A glimpse into the future
tumblr_nx9x84ZYJ41shob51o1_400.gif

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
We only get one nominee, and that will likely go to Cole for having a career year in which he comes back 2 months early after double hip surgery. Personally, I would be fine with either option.
Very true about the one nomination. I lean towards Nuke but they both deserve a nomination.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad