News Article: Colorado Avalanche Media Coverage Part VI

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

I hope they talk about how crucial Landy and now Mikko/Drouin have been to slowing the pace down for the opposition, and then hitting Nate in full flight with a smart pass in the neutral zone, to catch them flat footed.

It's been one of he biggest keys to his success for years, and probably a big part of why he loves playing with those guys.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
We live in strange times when both Johnny Malkin and even Marc Moser are more critical of the Avs than Mark Rycroft. Moser called them out last night for telegraphing a lot of their passes, which they definitely were at times.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
You can use the code HFSUXXX to get a discount on my OnlyFans.
87e057fc363e56516b9d7a64ace0f4e1.gif

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
You can tell when guys talk about MacKinnon they have to stop themselves from saying "this guy is a f***ing psychopath."
I have a friend who I went to high school with, who was a fantastic soccer player. Played in college for a a couple years who was pretty similar to how Mack is. On a smaller scale for sure, but there we’re definitely times where psychopath was a pretty apt description.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
I have a friend who I went to high school with, who was a fantastic soccer player. Played in college for a a couple years who was pretty similar to how Mack is. On a smaller scale for sure, but there we’re definitely times where psychopath was a pretty apt description.
Eh guys like MacKinnon, Kobe and MJ are just dicks really. We tolerate them because they win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad