GDT: Colorado at Calgary 9/30/14 7pm MST l "Finding The Switch" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
I'm surprised so many liked Hishon.

I saw a lot of finesse without much thought and many impossible (but nice looking) passes and him getting pushed around a lot.

Maybe I missed something.

Briere was terrible as well. Hopefully he'll improve.

Henley was probably our best forward tonight.
Redmond the best D and Berra was good as well.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I know it's just preseason and this was the B squad, but getting shut out after losing the entire preseason is just trolling us now.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I saw a lot of finesse without much though and many impossible (but nice looking) passes and him getting pushed around a lot.

I saw a lot of this as well, but at least he ALMOST made things happen out there. Few other players accomplished anything.

The Avs record can mostly be blamed on Elliott. He's the direct cause of several GA that led to losing games. Blame Elliott.

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
I really liked Hishon tonight. Tried to do too much at times, but he was always pretty dangerous. Talbot had a decent game. Heck, I must admit Cliche wasn't awful. Winchester was glued to the bench the last two periods.

As for the bad, I thought both Briere and Tanguay were disappointing. Everberg was not very good. What the heck is Maggio still doing on this team? He's awful. Schumacher was pretty bad too. Guenin, Siemens and Wilson all had fairly poor games. Wilson had some good pinches, but looked pretty slow.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I can't hate too much on a team that didn't have any huge gaffes other than Guenin getting burned by that kid. PP was bad but what do we expect out of guys who have no business being near the PP. If Wilson plays over Redmond then Roy isn't trying to win. I don't know what else the guy can do, he looked like the top pairing D in that game. A lot of guys made some nice plays. Hishon, Noreau, Henley, Rendulic, Everbeg, Schumacher. Wilson, Guenin and Hejda were a bit rough. And Berra was decent, the guy deserves some credit.

member 116861

Please no more Guenin and Wilson. These clowns don't belong in the NHL.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Please no more Guenin and Wilson. These clowns don't belong in the NHL.

Unfortunately I think one of them stays.

Roy is giving them each every chance possible. I'd rather run with Redmond and Noreau.

Atleast Noreau can shoot and skate, neither Wilson or Guenin can do that.

member 116861

I really liked what I saw from Noreau today plus Redmond continues to impress. I think we are going to have the most underrated bottom pairing in the league with Holden and Redmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad