Player Discussion Colin Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I like Colin and love the energy. I do wish, with his skill set, he would start producing offensively more than the Kevin Bieksa and Kevan Miller types of the world.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
It was an interesting fight to me. Not the normal exchange of lets get energy crap.

Miller was at him like Wilson had just insulted his wife or something. He reminded me a bit of Wayne Cashman. Not as good a fighter obviously and not my point. But Cash was known to completely snap, I mean nuts, every once and awhile .

Like Ralphie beating the snot out of the bully in a Christmas Story.

It reminded me of that.

:laugh:

Yeah, Wilson even looks a little like Scut Farkus.

220px-Zack_Ward_LF.JPG

I can just picture Chiller spouting "Frackin, fruck, frucking, yap, nappin, frack, frecker, nap, nippin, freck, frucker, freck, . . . " as he was pounding that ginger. :laugh:

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
The one player I'm most hopeful for in the post-Julien era is Colin Miller.

I think he has been really good this season but for whatever reason his minutes have stayed pretty limited. I'm hoping Cassidy will take the leash off him a little and play guys like McQuaid less.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
The one player I'm most hopeful for in the post-Julien era is Colin Miller.

I think he has been really good this season but for whatever reason his minutes have stayed pretty limited. I'm hoping Cassidy will take the leash off him a little and play guys like McQuaid less.

I'm hoping that Morrow gets a long look and I never see Beleskey on another PP.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I'm hoping that Morrow gets a long look and I never see Beleskey on another PP.

I wouldn't be upset with Beleskey on the 2nd pp unit, provided he planted himself in front of the net.

Using him in the "bumper" position, is just asinine, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad