Confirmed with Link: Colin Greening Clears Waivers | Called up for west coast trip |

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Bonk, while I appreciate how perfectly it sums up your reaction upon reading of Greening's call-up, and probably many other posters including myself, your giant animated Seinfeld Gif slows this page down to such a crawl that it is truly unbearable, and for that, shame on you, or perhaps on my crappy computer that can't handle a stupid animated gif that apparently is perfectly fine for those in Indonesia.

No issues on my end

Bring on more Seinfeld .gifs!!

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
For what it's worth, things speed up up once it's done fully loading and gone through the cycle once..

I have a 2011 mac that has slowed down considerably due to an altercation with a cup of coffee, and that often happens to me when it's having a... bad day. Once the gif struggles through its initial cycle, it's fine.

The coffee got the instigator, btw.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I have a 2011 mac that has slowed down considerably due to an altercation with a cup of coffee, and that often happens to me when it's having a... bad day. Once the gif struggles through its initial cycle, it's fine.

The coffee got the instigator, btw.

More RAM!

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 1m1 minute ago
Sestito (NJ) clears too. As previously reported, Greening (OTT) on waivers

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 15m15 minutes ago
Greening will be sent to Bingo if he clears. #Sens

Two consecutive wins? This will ruin our lottery chances... Bring out the big guns.

Last edited:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I have been sufficiently gif-shamed.

LLxhRPz.gif

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Sounds like the classic 'bad pet owner technique.' Go as far out of your regular territory as possible, then dump the doggie at the side of the road and drive away.

We might want to take Greening's wallet away before dumping him on the side of the road, though.

L:laugh:L

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I like Greening

He seems like a good man, moreso than the usual NHL player (whom generally seem like fine individuals) so I'm always rooting for him

Yes, Greening seems like a solid person. And maybe, just maybe, he's not s**t after all. Check out my recent thread about "enhanced stats (Sens)" which has Greening ranked 4th overall in possession stats, adjusted for time on-ice (USAT/60). So he's only scored once in 20 GP...I hope he breaks out in California and nets a hatful!

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
This is a good move. He'll be useful against the big west teams. And if he's not, then he can be sent to Bingo again. No big loss.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 1m1 minute ago Gatineau, Québec View translation
Les trios: Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan, Michalek-Turris-Stone, Puempel-Legwand-Chiasson, Lazar-Pageau-Condra. Greening extra. #Sens

Thirteenth forward in practice, good.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
He just went through waivers. No GM will trade for something they could've had for free three weeks ago.

Didn't we trade for Kassian who went through waivers a few weeks before the trade?

Don't mind having Greening in the squad during the road trip as long as he doesn't go before Pageau or Puempel.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I'm happy they're giving Puemps another game. Really liked his play, he's not having a great season in the A but you could see last game, he has some scoring flair. Played similar to Stone from the limited ice time I've seen.

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 1m1 minute ago Gatineau, Québec View translation
Les trios: Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan, Michalek-Turris-Stone, Puempel-Legwand-Chiasson, Lazar-Pageau-Condra. Greening extra. #Sens

Thirteenth forward in practice, good.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! How is he supposed to show us what he has got without good linemates? :sarcasm:

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I'm happy they're giving Puemps another game. Really liked his play, he's not having a great season in the A but you could see last game, he has some scoring flair. Played similar to Stone from the limited ice time I've seen.
I also thought Puempel was fairly noticeable in the defensive end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad