Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Zucker firing candy hearts at the Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Important 2 points. Great game by Jarry. Pretty solid overall effort as a team.

Looks like the Jack its are gonna lose, too.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Good prediction night!

24-FDD6-BB-CB3-A-4-DE4-9-A79-AC7-F28-D3-A23-B.jpg

Lowkey pissed I didn’t bet on this :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I TOLD YOU TO BET ON ZAR!!!
Nobody listens to me.

add:

actually I told Clare too. But still.

Reactions: Kristopher Letang

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Rust can’t buy a goal right now. How many chances did the guy have? It’s great he’s in these positions to score, though. Geno’s vision right now is insane.

Interestingly, Sid and Geno are dealing with similar situations right now. Reliant on Zucker's and Rust's finishing respectively. And held back somewhat by a third wheel that in a lot of respects is a square peg in a round hole (fits sometimes, spazzes more, but the type of player that's going to be exposed, I'm afraid, in the playoffs). Fortunately, I have a feeling things will be a little better when the playoffs start.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
++++ Top Line Zucker Simon Crosby. Simon can be up there as long as he knows that he is the third wheel and his job is to hustle and to make some passes (seriously he can do some passes)

+++ Jarry though I think a lot of montreals shots were garbage only letting 1 in is always great.

++ GENO this man is passing the puck and eventually McCann + Rust will score a goal.

neutral ZAR scoring an Empty Netter

-- ZAR playing minutes

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
I didn't notice Kovalchuk once this game. But I also started watching in the 3rd period. :dunno:

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Interestingly, Sid and Geno are dealing with similar situations right now. Reliant on Zucker's and Rust's finishing respectively. And held back somewhat by a third wheel that in a lot of respects is a square peg in a round hole (fits sometimes, spazzes more, but the type of player that's going to be exposed, I'm afraid, in the playoffs). Fortunately, I have a feeling things will be a little better when the playoffs start.

All they've needed is someone to finish. If there is that guy on the top two lines consistently, it is allllll good.

Enough with the stone hands/no hands/shoot it into space double wingers for Sid and Geno, it's goal time, now.

Reactions: KIRK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
This game was promising because it shows the pens stayed in high octane mode that they were in for the capitals and lightning games. Didn't take their foot off the gas and take MTL lightly.

Good job there.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I sometimes dream of a world without Zach Aston-Reese. And it truly is a better world.
No more boredom, monotony, or low expectations. No more nepotism run amok.

Instead there are goals from more than 2 lines. Winning streaks and thoughts of championships in my future.

But then I wake up, and Zach is still there.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad