Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Red Wings and it didn't go so well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm going to wear those old school red and blue '3d glasses' out in public one day just to see what people say to me. Hopefully I hear some good zingers so I can steal them.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Even in a loss this was a fun game to watch. Detroit even being out of the playoff picture was awesome.

Guys like Simon and Hornqvist look bad in games like this against fast young teams.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Trotman playing is a joke. I f***ing hope the offense shows up when Geno and Letang are back.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
They can't possibly miss the playoffs so this loss wasn't a big deal. The other teams will take care of it for them.

Also the 3rd line went to shit with Rust on that line too. Maybe people need to start admitting to themselves that he's a streaky player, and when he's not producing, he isn't very good and is capable of bring lines down. Sorry in advance for the hurt feelings. o_O

Reactions: ncm7772

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Sullivan is literally the complete opposite of Bylsma. Disco Dan would never mix lines up. Sullivan can't help himself game to game. Why McCann, Sid, Jake was ripped up is ****ing lunacy.
Bylsma would also have this team playing some pretty good hockey while missing half the line-up, Sully is clueless when he loses just Geno.

Still hate Disco though.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Well, that was an absolute bag of canine excrement.

Was hoping the last two games wouldn't be important. Welp, here we are.

Reactions: Angrrus

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
I'll say that the Pens have, at a minimum, 4 regular defensemen on their roster for whom they should listen to trade offers in the summer.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Maatta and Phil is a good start but unfortunately you still have Geno and Letangs annual injury before playoff itis

Be happy we got those B2B boys can’t nobody take those away.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
They can't possibly miss the playoffs so this loss wasn't a big deal. The other teams will take care of it for them.

Also the 3rd line went to **** with Rust on that line too. Maybe people need to start admitting to themselves that he's a streaky player, and when he's not producing, he isn't very good and is capable of bring lines down. Sorry in advance for the hurt feelings. o_O

Agreed. He doesn't bring enough when he's not producing to be considered anything above an average player.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Maatta always has these moments where he looks like Sam Beckett just teleported into his body at the exact worst time and Sam thinks “oh boy!”

Reactions: DReynolds

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I almost hope we miss just so I can read some spicy takes all summer. Geno to Russia, Sid's career is done, Letang's being forced into retirement, Murray's G L O V E, Sully!!!! >:(

:laugh:

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
This is getting eerily similar to the 2014-15 defending Stanley Cup Champion King’s who slept through the regular season only to actually miss the playoffs by two points.

Reactions: Angrrus

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens are just not hungry and it shows up to often. Yes this was a mediocre effort and while hopeful Malkin and Letang come back to top performance, they are looking more like a wildcard team which will be a harder match up. Win Thursday and Saturday and play the Islanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad