Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Red Wings and it didn't go so well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Welp... that was a waste of a night. :laugh: Respectfully we are without Dumo/Letang/Geno, but boy the effort was not there. That was a Sunday skate effort at best. That was pre-season Pens/Detroit at best.

Not the look you wanted heading into the playoffs. That was not a good effort.

I'll just go ahead and wipe my memory of this one and see how they play game 81.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
5LKtKwS.gif

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
+ Murray
- This board has become insufferable anytime we aren't blowing someone out. Worse than normal even.
the funny part, Sully seems to be concerned, unlike some others, he seems to me is trying hard to find some working combos...and I am not seeing that he is happy, he is playing Sid like maniac, not playing blueger and AJ that could eat up some minutes ....why, if the game doesn't matter why is he seem to be concerned?...

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I'm about 0% worried that we miss the playoffs, but I don't think we're going to do anything in the post season. Too many guys playing lazy hockey, and too many important guys banged up.

I'm ready to see what JR can do regarding Phil Kessel and Olli Maatta this summer, too. I've had enough of those guys, not that they're the only ones struggling, but still.

Reactions: Angrrus

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Maybe the Pens can let Malkin and Letang rest all offseason. We are no lock anymore might want to have some urgency?

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Sid's pointless streaks hurt me bro. As does Bertuzzi's face and the effort givin by a lot of the team. 6 more chances boys

RIP wolf shirts, their luck lasted 6 games. Gonna have to be original now and make up my own gimmick thing instead of reviving someone else's. Hmmmm i liked the WWF when i was a kid, maybe i can post vince McMahon shirts no one has done anything remotely like that here

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well that sucked....

On to Thursday...hoping G is back, Dumo was just taking a one game breather and Letang has a miraculous recovery, and Sully removes his head from his ass...we can dream

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
That was a stinker. Just don't take after the Steelers and choke the playoffs away.

Lets get 'em on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad