Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Flyers in a deja vu of frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleSpoon

Jan 17, 2016
Wow... only burning down the house can express the anger with that result. Insane and just pathetic end. 20 seconds to close the game and they blow it again. Just wow.

Reactions: Angrrus

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Read a really nice article about how Malkin hid in a hotel in Finland

Figured he would die after

Betelgeuse

Sep 21, 2018
I am okay with Sid there. He could have won it a few times and he operates with a game of probability and executes on high percentage plays. Every so often the chances wont work in your favour. Time was almost out.. he gambled.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Thanks for that one, Sid. I hope he got it out of his system because we can't afford any of that garbage from here on out.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
Murray under 1 min left to play

Spazz
i didn't want to give him a minus because A. he played solid until the last 30 seconds of regulation and for most of the overtime period, and B. everyone here ripped me a new asshole when i said he was "barely good" one time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
The Pens have what, 10 OT losses now?

Yeah. Still, 7 points up on Montreal albeit we have a game more played than them. But even if they win that, they're probably not making up 5 points on us.

We're not gonna miss, but we might lose home ice because of stuff like this.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
Not an acceptable loss. Goals scored against you with 18 seconds left in the 3rd then 3 seconds in OT.

It was the careless Pens vs the Timid Flyers in one of the worst games I've even seen. Pens went on a nice run, now someone remind them they still have to show up for 60.

Reactions: Angrrus

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Man, that f***ing sucks. It is very troubling that our team is so bad at the parts of the game that are supposed to showcase stars--3 on 3, the shootout, powerplays. Something has to change. We should be excelling at all three of these, or at least at 3v3 and the PP.

Reactions: Angrrus and Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad