Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Flyers in a deja vu of frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++ No Letang. No Geno. The boys played a f***ing hell of a hockey game. It seems like with every injury, the team focuses even harder on committed defense. That felt like a 2016 playoff game where they dominated play for 60 minutes. One mistake only. And that mistake was costly. But that mistake came from the best player in the game... so I have to take this away as a positive.

++++ Muz: 2016 Muz, as well. Simple goaltending. He held the puck to get rests. He made key saves. He was barely noticeable. And that's the #30 I love. Can't blame him tonight.

+++ L3: Bjugs/Simon/Horny is something special. If Rust can play L2 and Kessel can figure out life, we may be a team that nobody can match up with. Obviously there is a lot more than just matching up. But that is finally a first time in the season where the lines make sense. At the end of the day we have Cully/Bluegs on L4. That is awesome.

+++++++ Blueger: Boy he had it going all game. Defensively/offensively he was a stud. We needed a player to step up, and Bluegs did it. Great job.

---- Kessel: Jesus. Figure it out 81. We need you. And you are playing like absolute dog shit.

- Sidney Crosby: First - of the year, eh? He cost us the game. Pathetic neutral zone work.

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh
sul3.gif

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
great effort by the team. team played in layers. great sign

sid wont cost you many games. I'm okay with this

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Sid gets a pass from me. Been one of the only consistent players on this team this season.

But yeah, his mind cramped hoooord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad