Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus - Pens vs. Flyers... embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Coach seems to think that Scuderi and Adams are as importnant on the PK as Kunitz is to the PP. You're wrong on all counts coach. Get your head out of your ass.

+ to Greiss

Last edited:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
- at the end of the gdt somebody lamented that we could have had Kulemin instead of Ehrhoff. For the one millionth time, we could not have picked up Kulemin without Grabovski.

And we couldn't have had Jagr in 2011 because Sid and Geno aren't right handed centers.

Ogelthorpe

Who do you play for?
Jul 21, 2010
The Neanderthals running this league are the ones to blame for games like this. It is those individuals the continue to let the Rinaldo's of the league make it a disgrace by trying to injure the skilled players. The league could put a stop to that crap, but hey won't. They just don't care. It is why the vast majority of the world will always view hockey as a second class sport.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Too many guys disappear in games like this, SUTTER, looking at you. Jr would need to change 6- 10 players to fix this team and that isn't going to happen.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Haha, knew it. This team is the definition of insanity. Such a bunch of **** on our roster. Time to do a total cleanup.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
This team needs to be ****** like this it seems before they fully buy in to a new system. Right now it feels like they are trying to be half pregnant

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
You knew the Penguins would lose when Sill and Adams were on the ice at the end of regulation.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
WTF are you talking about!? Ehrhoff played very well tonight.

Ehrhoff was awful!!!

Fell, gave over pucks, couldn't keep pucks in the zone on the PP.

Stickhandled and skated sluggishly.

Wow.

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
Love how Adams just stares at the puck there at the end while Giroux just comes in and shoots it in the net.

Someone please put me out of my ****ing misery watching Adams.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
You better be sarcastic there. He was GOD AWFUL. Terrible man.

maybe our worst Dman.

But his usage just highlights one of the ways Johnston is as bad as Bylsma. Ehrhoff and Martin have preferred treatment on the PP over other players, who have been unquestionably better than them.

JackFr

Jun 18, 2010
+ Martin on the PK and at least he kept the puck in on the PP...
+ Perron, still giving much more effort than anyone else on the team.
+ Scuderi, best game I've seen him play even if he did make some mistakes
+ Greiss, one bad goal but kept us in it at the end
+ Farnham

= Malkin, bad change to lose us the game but for a short stretch there he looked dominant.
= Bennett, goal and some good plays, but some baaaad giveaways
= Downie, we need his toughness but we're ****ed when he's stuck in the box half the game. Needs to stop taking that extra penalty.

- Every other wuss on this team
------ Refs
-----------------Flyers

SV1

Apr 18, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
What a ****fest from start to finish. What else would you expect when these two groups of peanuts play each other. Embarrassing.

Zach Sill, brilliant as always......

Rough on Greiss and Martin.

Michael8771*

You knew the Penguins would lose when Sill and Adams were on the ice at the end of regulation.
Seriously, what kind of message does this send not only to your team but to your opponent? MJ is a ****in moron!

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
but I thought that was the standard to blow it dead. I have no clue how it was never blown dead. As far as the ref knows, Greiss has it.

They ****ed up because they're incompetent, it should have been blown dead as far as I know. It was partially a joke, but given what they miss it's not surprising, they all could have been looking at something in the stands or zoned out in ego land when it happened.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
The Neanderthals running this league are the ones to blame for games like this. It is those individuals the continue to let the Rinaldo's of the league make it a disgrace by trying to injure the skilled players. The league could put a stop to that crap, but hey won't. They just don't care. It is why the vast majority of the world will always view hockey as a second class sport.

Hockey, which is easily the fastest and most skilled sport, and should be the most entertaining, continues to be run by goons and buffoons. its pathetic

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
I want some reporter with balls ask any pens coaching staff guy t show on tape why Craig Adams is on this team... Or sill

If Mackey has any ****ing balls he'll ask this question. It's obvious how ****ing bad Sill and Adams are.

The Edgewood school of the blind could see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad