Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus - Pens vs. Flyers... embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The result doesn't matter. This was two bad teams playing bad hockey. They are so worried about winning the war against one another that they forgot the purpose of hockey is to win the Cup. It's embarrassing.

Oh and the coaches and players deserve ****. They are embarrassing. All around. And the players don't pay attention enough to care to be mature. These two teams should just miss the playoffs and play eachother in a best of 7 series because obviously it's about making eachother look bad.

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
there is no way the ref did not lose sight of that. He had it in his equipment for more than a second.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Puck was not frozen. Crosby needs to man up and show some grit, I don't know what's up with him but not every goal can be a pretty fest.

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
bad night for hockey. Zebras really called the game for the Flyers in OT. Simply unbelievable finish. Be talking about that hose job for years....

turd

Feb 1, 2013
That was monumentally bad coaching. Stuff like that that you remember for a long, long time. I literally have no words to describe the asinine coaching that I just witnessed.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
The Penguins still crumble when teams start gooning it up and playing chippy. Steve Downie can't be your toughest hockey player, he should be more like an accessory to your toughest player.

The Flyers weren't even trying to play hockey for 40 minutes and they just couldn't put them away.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Has there ever been such a predictably absurd game and outcome?

Thank goodness we decided to keep Sill on the roster over Goc. He was a real game-changer.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The result doesn't matter. This was two bad teams playing bad hockey. They are so worried about winning the war against one another that they forgot the purpose of hockey is to win the Cup. It's embarrassing.

Oh and the coaches and players deserve ****. They are embarrassing. All around. And the players don't pay attention enough to care to be mature. These two teams should just miss the playoffs and play eachother in a best of 7 series because obviously it's about making eachother look bad.

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

You know, Cole, one of the things I really admire you for is your 'glass half full' optimism, because I'd shudder to think what you'd be writing if you looked at things more pessimistically.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
well we deserved to lose. 2nd in the league in fighting... cant score when it matters, lazy and stupid team. We need hornqvist badly and to get rid of a lot of stupid dead weigh

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
+Greiss
+Zach Sill cost us the extra point
+JR witnessed that debacle and hopefully sees where this roster sucks

Michael8771*

That's what you get for playing Sill. We'll see if our imbecile of a coach learns or not!

penguins2946*

Pathetic game all around. I'd give a plus to Greiss for tonight, that's it. Everyone else gets a ton of minuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad