Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus - Pens vs. Flyers... embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
- at the end of the gdt somebody lamented that we could have had Kulemin instead of Ehrhoff. For the one millionth time, we could not have picked up Kulemin without Grabovski.

Sty1877

Mar 21, 2010
What a ******** game.

Terrible display of what hockey has become. The league is really garbage and is degenerating by the day.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
You're assuming they saw it to lose sight of it, those ****ers are blind. When it suits them.

but I thought that was the standard to blow it dead. I have no clue how it was never blown dead. As far as the ref knows, Greiss has it.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
At the end of regulation, the NHL should've came out and declared that both teams lose. Worst game I've seen in a while.

hiptanaka

Jan 12, 2006
Woonsocket
Incredible how much more composed our 1 million dollar goalie plays in these types of games than our 6 million dollar goalie.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Not exaggerating when I say that's some of the worst coaching I've seen in years. No pulse on the game or the team, just dumb dumb dumb. This team is in deep trouble.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
bad night for hockey. Zebras really called the game for the Flyers in OT. Simply unbelievable finish. Be talking about that hose job for years....

I'm sorry, but after epic fail in 13 minutes of PP time tonight, you can't blame the way the refs called the last 5 minutes of the game, because it never should've come to that.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Bets on how long it takes for Letang's injury being used as a reason for this joke of a game.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
What a ******** game.

Terrible display of what hockey has become. The league is really garbage and is degenerating by the day.

Hockey has always been my favorite sport, always will be, but it is really run in a Mickey Mouse fashion.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
- Sutter: Are his nice 4-5 games of great play really worth 15-20 bad ones? I say no. He's gutless in these games. Pathetic.

- Adams/Sill: You asked for 'em and they gave you what you deserved. Sill a late penalty. Adams playing goalie instead of killing a penalty and looking for the puck.

- Defense: It's been like this forever. DB/MJ... the only guy who got this team playing defense was Therrien.

Seriously. This is a ****ing joke of a team who never learns their lesson. Their powerplay, that Tocchet SWORE he'd fix, has the same lack of movement. The maturity is still lacking. The leadership is HILARIOUS.

Don't expect something different come May. It ain't going to happen. This team lacks the guts it needs to focus on the Pens instead of everything else.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
+Greiss

this is the exact kind of game in which MAF implodes.

+Malkin

-most of the team save for Martin maybe...

----Dan Byls... I mean Mike Johnston

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
+Martin, played well as a replacement for Letang on PP. Incredible on PK. And, wasn't standing still out there. He was hustling.

-Ehrhoff, polar opposite of every praise I heaped on Martin for tonight's game.

Please re-sign Martin and kick Ehrhoff to the curb.

And now we have validation for the annoyance towards GMJR for signing Ehrhoff with Kuli's money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad