Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens/Habs Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
muzz was the best player on the ice tonight after Marino and Malkin. And I'm not sure Marino and Malkin were actually better tbh.

I’m probably being too hard on him, but I thought he wasn’t good the first half and got better as the game went on. I didn’t like his rebound control.l even in the 2nd half.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
muzz was the best player on the ice tonight after Marino and Malkin. And I'm not sure Marino and Malkin were actually better tbh.

Malkin started out like he was shot out of a cannon. but Price stopping everything and timing/ice issues led to him cooling off. He wasn't bad. But, if you look at the totality of this game, he wasn't good enough.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
This is on Malkin and Sid, along with Whoever put Zucker on the top unit of the PP. 1-7 with a 5 on 3 is inexcusable.

Guys that showed up were Schultz,Marino, Letang and Rust.

Murray was fine. Can't blame him for the loss at all. He can't Score on the PP. Stopped 34 shots

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I second. Maybe we can hold teams hostage and get a great return..

I'm half kidding I still think we will win the series. But if the above...hope it happens
Team that wins the 1st game of a 5 game series wins it over 85% of the time. The odds are definitely stacked against us now.

Reactions: farscape1

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
tumblr_puzb4y1qQq1qe8lb8o1_400.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So, again, the opposing goalie outplayed ours...Murray played well except at the start of the game but what can you do? Sully has to try to get the mental edge back and he needs to change something ...a line, strategy, players, or Jarry?

Moko

Feb 18, 2009
Altoona, Pa
Matt Murray is trash. Silly does not have the guts to actually play a winner in Jarry. This is the titanic...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
That Bart line you analytics people love so much was responsible for 2 goals against.
Whatever. This team as constructed by the coaching staff obviously isn’t good enough to really compete for a championship. That much is obvious.

BART was bad

McCann was awful, Marleau was invisible.

That bottom 6 was a -3. End of story.

As an aside, Pets left a lot to be desired out there and got worked physically, and I'm not sure he still wasn't our best LD. On the flip side, Marino is ******* incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad