Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: Pens/Habs Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvrle1

Jun 24, 2017
lol, so much for ZAR being best defensive forward. He completely screened Murray. I was just thinking how BART line was kinda useless as they have been matching up against habs 4th line. Then they get matched up against better line and game over.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Well, if they were going to lose game 1, they sure found the perfect way to do it . . .

Price played huge . . . check
PP sucked . . . check
Lose in OT . . . check

Any self doubt they had say early in the third has now been magnified by a factor of 100.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Really hoping for Habs in 3 now.

This team is a flaming dumpster full of dog shit and deserves to be embarrassed for the second consecutive year.

Can you imagine, pretty much would be two consecutive sweeps out of playoffs lol lol omg

Reactions: farscape1

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Pathetic display, terrible PPs. Defense was ok, but tough to generate offense when key players like Jake couldn’t adjust to the ice. I’m just upset I was dumb enough to bet on this team

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
1 for 7 on the pp, yup.

Surprised by the Murray love, tbh. His rebound control was HORRIBLE. Even simple shots were turning into scramble situations.

Reactions: Andy99

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
They had a chance to really refresh and find their way. And man that was more of the same. Pretty average effort. And it's really that dig-in effort. :laugh:

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
This PP has been complete shit for years. There is ZERO excuse for it. Get a legit PP coach. Remove Letang. Split Sid and Geno. Pay top dollar for a true net front guy. I don't know, but something needs to happen

spcastlemagic

Jul 3, 2006
So disappointing. We will win another playoff game eventually, right? For as stacked as we are on paper we don’t seem to create much space for ourselves out there.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Well, if they were going to lose game 1, they sure found the perfect way to do it . . .

Price played huge . . . check
PP sucked . . . check
Lose in OT . . . check

Any self doubt they had say early in the third has now been magnified by a factor of 100.

Tbh. If we are going to lose this series it’s due to stubbornness on L3 and L4. Move Jake to Malkin’s line. Jumble up the rest. BART cratered and Tanev is showing exactly why I was scared as f*** of that contract. Total no show for about 20+ games now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad