OT: Cole's OT Boutique: Beep Beep

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Steak burger with egg. I cannot tell people how good it is. They have to just experience it.

I’ve only been there once and had their strip steak sandwich, but it was straight up probably the best sandwich I’ve ever had. Next time I’m here I need to try this steak burger.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Rick and Morty fans are terrible, but the show is actually good. I haven't watched it in a pretty long time, but that's mostly because I don't watch much TV anymore. I wouldn't say no to watching a show just because the show has an awful fanbase.

Today I learned that Amazon apparently offers cleaning services too. Huh, I never knew that, I keep finding more and more weird **** that they sell.

Reactions: Peat

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Rick and Morty fans are terrible, but the show is actually good. I haven't watched it in a pretty long time, but that's mostly because I don't watch much TV anymore. I wouldn't say no to watching a show just because the show has an awful fanbase.

Today I learned that Amazon apparently offers cleaning services too. Huh, I never knew that, I keep finding more and more weird **** that they sell.
well there are like 1000 shows I want to watch, so fans aren't the only reason.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Speaking of... been a great week. My brother just found out he's having a girl and I bought a new watch and weekender bag. I'd say that's a nice week.

I think you're supposed to buy *him* something in celebration of him having a girl, not yourself.

"My daughter just graduated from med school. I bought myself a new car to celebrate the occasion". :sarcasm:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think you're supposed to buy *him* something in celebration of him having a girl, not yourself.

"My daughter just graduated from med school. I bought myself a new car to celebrate the occasion". :sarcasm:

I will not be buying him anything, but i will be buying his daughter EVERYTHING. I will buy so many pairs of shoes and will have matching ones. She will rock yeezys, jordans, chucks, wing tips, etc.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I just love how they found out they’re having a girl and I bought stuff are in the same sentence.

I will not be buying him anything, but i will be buying his daughter EVERYTHING. I will buy so many pairs of shoes and will have matching ones. She will rock yeezys, jordans, chucks, wing tips, etc.

Her parents will love you...

Reactions: Tom Hanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad