OT: Cole's OT Bar: -18 and snow to 60 and run to 30 and rain all in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Work Mummy - older lady I used to work with. She never had a Daughter so she looked after me like I was her own child :laugh: albeit when I was early to mid 30's.

Work is now **** due to politics (National Health Service)

Pub - drinking establishment where I spend a fair amount of time and money

Footy - Football and not that ****ing yank bollocks that the Steelers attempt to play.

Afternoon drinking session - best way to spend any afternoon

Your alcoholism is grounds for divorce.

Gimme all them quids.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
:ha::ha::ha:

Just got back from the doctor. He has concerns I re-tore my ACL because my knee is fairly loose. I haven't been in pain and my physical therapist hasn't noticed anything other than swelling. He ordered me another MRI to rule out a re-tear. :shakehead

The only positive from this is that I'm still not working?

Reactions: EightyOne

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Just got back from the doctor. He has concerns I re-tore my ACL because my knee is fairly loose. I haven't been in pain and my physical therapist hasn't noticed anything other than swelling. He ordered me another MRI to rule out a re-tear. :shakehead

Man that sucks. I got diagnosed with another concussion yesterday from just before Christmas. Went back to work last week and could hardly concentrate. Seems pretty minor compared to the last two so hopefully only miss a week or two off work.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Man that sucks. I got diagnosed with another concussion yesterday from just before Christmas. Went back to work last week and could hardly concentrate. Seems pretty minor compared to the last two so hopefully only miss a week or two off work.

Blah, sorry to hear that man. I'll take my knee issue over a concussion.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

You get off that knee right now. No weight-bearing until the scan. AND NO CONCERTS!

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
My friend bought me a set of coasters. Smart*** :laugh:

huir_brain_specimen_coasters_black.jpg

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I don't want to share the good news I got today because of all of the bad news being said in this thread :laugh:

I got a $2000 bonus today (I feel like it was a "sorry you came here right before a pay freeze" type of bonus) and I got accepted to grad school within a 10 minute sequence, so today was a good day for me at least.

Nice. Never shy away from sharing good news.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I think my place would be pretty competitive with Pittsburgh area. 3bd 2bth 1200sqft at about $350k.

Not ALL of California is ****ed up. Just most of it. Lol.

I was a bit wrong. I can afford 5%, but not that monthly payment. :laugh:

Here's a nice PGH comparison (of which I just sent my realtor):

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1187-Mccabe-St-Pittsburgh-PA-15201/11615135_zpid/?fullpage=true

I don't care for the neighborhood though. Nothing within walking distance.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I think my place would be pretty competitive with Pittsburgh area. 3bd 2bth 1200sqft at about $350k.

Not ALL of California is ****ed up. Just most of it. Lol.

Are you sure there's not another 0 in front of that k? I know you ain't getting a second bathroom without taking in the GDP of Belize and/or buying property for $50 in the 70s around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad