Player Discussion Cole Caufield: The little man with the big future.

How many goals will Caufield score in 22-23?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Expecting close to 30-35 goals from him this year, not because that's his potential but because we suck and our PP sucks even more.

Just hope him and the kids are healthy is all.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Lets just hope this is in the past and not a lingering injury. We need him to play 70+ games. The more he is a threat to score, the more the other team will focus on him and play him more physical. I'm sure he can overcome it but he's going to be targeted more as time moves forward. He does have the hockey IQ, skating, and talent around him to overcome it though. Talent surrounding him is a huge factor... that's how we get the best out of him.
More talent down the line up will give Him and Suzuki a break too. Maybe Suzuki eventually stops being gased in December from a lack of a threat on other lines.

Reactions: Habs Halifax

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
If we finally manage to figure out the PP he will score at an even higher rate!

SW08N.png

He had one of the best goals per 60 at 5on5 in the league this last season...

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Blue Louie V bucket
My chain to big to tuck it
My blunts the size of Biggie, spending paper like I’m Puffy

Cole a goat for his swag. 🐬

Reactions: David Suzuki

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Cole practicing his shot for next season :D

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
You guys think Caufield will have sequels of his shoulder injury ? Or he will come back even stronger ?

Who scores more goals this year ? Caufield
Or Matthews ? :sarcasm:

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Caufield is such underrated. He isn't just a elite goalscorer. He have hands, passing ability and skating... all elite to me!

Agreed. Some fans who know Caufield think about his shot but the other parts of his game are very good. Vision, Skating, Hockey IQ are all top notch assets for him as well. His ability to create the time and space to be able to do the things he can do is underrated. Having someone like Suzuki with him fits. Talent needs talent to play with.

Suzuki/Caufield vs Koivu/Recchi. I think we will have Suuzki/Caufield longer and get more out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad