Prospect Info: Cole Caufield (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Yeah, well. I don't think it's only the coaches the problem, it's the mentality of this hockey team. Of course a scorer like Caufield is not the best player defensively but this fabulous Habs organization will probably run his offense down to the ground until he's "good enough" defensively. I wish I'm very wrong but it's the same thing years after years after prospects after prospects.
Draisaitl is horrible defensively... He would probably be a 2nd line winger here. I'm intrigued about Dom Ducharme though, seeing the minutes and teammates he's giving to KK is encouraging

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Draisaitl is horrible defensively... He would probably be a 2nd line winger here. I'm intrigued about Dom Ducharme though, seeing the minutes and teammates he's giving to KK is encouraging
What being overlooked is that KK has “earned” the boost in TOI. His faceoffs have drastically improved from start of the season as has his overall game.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Disappointing result for Wisconsin to say the least. They had beaten the University of Minnesota on multiple occasions this season as well. Basically they were brought down by that 2nd period. You can't go down 4 goals going into the 3rd period. To their credit, they made it a fight till the end. That's what happens with these 1 game eliminations....anything can happen.

Caufield with another wicked goal.

I have to say that I'm disappointed with Holloway however. They really needed him to step up (along with Caufield) in these last 2 games. He was one of the best players in the Big 10 this season. He was really MIA in the last 2 games (expect for the headshot).

Anyways, hopefully the team can do some damage in the NCAA tournament.

Agreed, Holloway was a huuuuuuuuge no show

Caufield did what he could, but they only got 1 PP all game long, had they gotten 2-3 he would of looked even more dangerous

Reactions: jaffy27

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Caufield not winning would be an absolute joke but I wouldn't be that shocked all the same

he's a lock for the Hobey Hattrick (top 3) but at this point I would be surprised if he didn't win it. Dryden McKay is having one of the greatest seasons a goalie has had in the NCAA with a 1.25 gaa but he plays in a weak conference the WCHA so that's going to hurt his chances. My guess for the 3 finalists would be Caufield, McKay and Farrance or maybe Knight or Tufto.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
he's a lock for the Hobey Hattrick (top 3) but at this point I would be surprised if he didn't win it. Dryden McKay is having one of the greatest seasons a goalie has had in the NCAA with a 1.25 gaa but he plays in a weak conference the WCHA so that's going to hurt his chances. My guess for the 3 finalists would be Caufield, McKay and Farrance or maybe Knight or Tufto.
I just don't understand how they could even consider Farrance. He only played 10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad