Prospect Info: Cole Caufield (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Should have given it a fancy thread title. Perhaps what the previous announcer called him, the artist wasn't it?
:laugh:

Capz

Jul 1, 2019
How did he play tonight? I saw wisc lost and he scored though

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I don't care if Wisconsin lost or if he played like crap. I just want him to score.
HRI7zad.png

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
I was hoping they would win this game, that was very close. But does this mean they can try to hire him now? I'd like to see what he can do in Laval.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I don't care if Wisconsin lost or if he played like crap. I just want him to score.
HRI7zad.png
Lol like its fun to root for random teams sometimes, we especially do it for our top prospects, but DANS le fond... yeah it doesnt really matter what wisconsin really do lol, as long as CC buries the puck in the net, were alllll goooood

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
I was hoping they would win this game, that was very close. But does this mean they can try to hire him now? I'd like to see what he can do in Laval.
Wisconsin still has the NCAA tournament to play. This loss does not eliminate them from that -- it was just the Big Ten tournament. The Badgers will get an at-large bid to the NCAAs.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
From what I've seen, the most assuring asset he has is his intelligence.

CC simply sees the ice, and he's not just a guy with a great shot. I'm consistently impressed with how many different places he's scored on the ice. And the amazing ability to constantly be moving around and losing himself in the zone will serve him well in the NHL. Making the jump will have its challenges but ultimately I have faith Cole will have success in the big league.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Disappointing result for Wisconsin to say the least. They had beaten the University of Minnesota on multiple occasions this season as well. Basically they were brought down by that 2nd period. You can't go down 4 goals going into the 3rd period. To their credit, they made it a fight till the end. That's what happens with these 1 game eliminations....anything can happen.

Caufield with another wicked goal.

I have to say that I'm disappointed with Holloway however. They really needed him to step up (along with Caufield) in these last 2 games. He was one of the best players in the Big 10 this season. He was really MIA in the last 2 games (expect for the headshot).

Anyways, hopefully the team can do some damage in the NCAA tournament.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
Disappointing result for Wisconsin to say the least. They had beaten the University of Minnesota on multiple occasions this season as well. Basically they were brought down by that 2nd period. You can't go down 4 goals going into the 3rd period. To their credit, they made it a fight till the end. That's what happens with these 1 game eliminations....anything can happen.

Caufield with another wicked goal.

I have to say that I'm disappointed with Holloway however. They really needed him to step up (along with Caufield) in these last 2 games. He was one of the best players in the Big 10 this season. He was really MIA in the last 2 games (expect for the headshot).

Anyways, hopefully the team can do some damage in the NCAA tournament.

Thought he was better than Caufield :sarcasm:

Reactions: Dutronc and Sagikev

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
I'm glad that neither Therrien nor Julien will be coaching him.
Yeah, well. I don't think it's only the coaches the problem, it's the mentality of this hockey team. Of course a scorer like Caufield is not the best player defensively but this fabulous Habs organization will probably run his offense down to the ground until he's "good enough" defensively. I wish I'm very wrong but it's the same thing years after years after prospects after prospects.

Reactions: Toene
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad