Player Discussion Cole Caufield - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Always said his passing was underrated, tjis kid can do it all, his quickness, shiftiness and speed level he processes the game are unreal...

Reactions: Born in 1909

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
The difference between the dominating Habs of the first 10 games of the season and this version of the playoffs: Cole Caufield.

He was exactly the dynamic spark that we lacked of back when we started the season. So glad he is progressing so well and having an impact for us. His Rookie Young Guns card next year will be $$$$$$$$$

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
He's still very small, but boy is he fast? And that world league shot of his, the sky is the limit for him.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
If he plays junior hockey instead of college hockey, does he go top 5? He reminds me of Kane.

No way. People were talking about his skill/potential - I don't think that was ever in doubt, it's just his size that caused him to drop. I don't think that changes anything. Maybe he goes a bit higher than 15, but no chance he goes top 5 imo.

I think Suzuki flew a bit more under the radar at his draft - with Caufield, it was always talk about whether he'll succeed with his size. I've liked his potential from the start, but I always said he was a high risk/high reward player. He either figures it out with his size, or he doesn't. If he does, he'll be a star, if he doesn't, he'll be a bust, I didn't really see a middle ground.

He looks amazing so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad