Confirmed with Link: [COL/SEA] Avs Acquire D Kurtis MacDermid for 2023 4th round pick

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Dermy's impoved a lot playing defense as well which I didn't expect. I didn't mind him as a forward, but he's been skating really well, making the smart plays, decent in his D zone coverage, and making solid outlet passes every game for a while now.

I like that he's throwing his weight around more now and being tough to play against too. Avs need that. He's become an integral part of that locker room. Everyone loves him.

So nice to have a true heavyweight enforcer again on this team. Even better that he can play. Beter still that he's versaitalle and can play both forward and defense, and go back and forth, and doesn't seem to struggle with it and get confused positionally.

Avs should resign him for sure in the off season. Can't let this guy go.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
The Boston game was his best as an Av for sure. Even beyond the goal he looked down right competent out there.

I actually don’t mind him getting some shifts next to Makar either. I think they’ve played like 25 minutes together now. He seems to know his role on that pairing, which is to get out of the way and let Makar do his thing.

I’m sure he’ll frustrate me again at some point, but his game has been trending up.

Garavar

Nov 27, 2016
Anyone else confuse Rants for MacDer until Rants get the Puck and shows talent.

I do it all the time, I am like holy crap what a move by MacDer oh wait nevermind that's Rants.

Reactions: Richard88

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3