GDT: Col @ Sea | 4/20/22 8pm MT | Return of the Nazty Boy

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
any word rantanen playing tomorrow at game appreciation damn thing this getting very obvious depressing at washington they not putting up anything playing nonchalanche game not helping rantanen anything then sickness coming in ( thnak you coach for not setting up 1st line for success ) and here we standing way low in points for rantanen at this point of season and still waiting for expected easy 100 point passings in seasons for him and nothing yet not even 1 one single season of it to show up at Oscars or similiar. damn this thing frustrating. every other team they set up for ..they like serve up tables for there best players and here rantanen getting not what deserving. he like best player in league and nothing working here. 5 games left and 9 points needet. if this thing coming short i say they fly outa playoff in say 5 games. and stupity took over one more season. only happy best player deliver remember this truth. in colorado as of is not possibles

PUTTING UP MONSTERLINE AND SERVING IT WITH MORE MINITES AND EVERYTHING ALL INCLUDED FOR SUPERSTARDOM THAT IS DESERVED HERE FOR SOME. Thank you

sir avgard hockeypprofessor

Thank you too.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
any word rantanen playing tomorrow at game appreciation damn thing this getting very obvious depressing at washington they not putting up anything playing nonchalanche game not helping rantanen anything then sickness coming in ( thnak you coach for not setting up 1st line for success ) and here we standing way low in points for rantanen at this point of season and still waiting for expected easy 100 point passings in seasons for him and nothing yet not even 1 one single season of it to show up at Oscars or similiar. damn this thing frustrating. every other team they set up for ..they like serve up tables for there best players and here rantanen getting not what deserving. he like best player in league and nothing working here. 5 games left and 9 points needet. if this thing coming short i say they fly outa playoff in say 5 games. and stupity took over one more season. only happy best player deliver remember this truth. in colorado as of is not possibles

PUTTING UP MONSTERLINE AND SERVING IT WITH MORE MINITES AND EVERYTHING ALL INCLUDED FOR SUPERSTARDOM THAT IS DESERVED HERE FOR SOME. Thank you

sir avgard hockeypprofessor

Quite simply, agreed.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I think that's part of it, but it isn't enough reason IMO. I'd easily take a less than 100% Naz having an off night on facoeffs with MacKinnon, and Bo at the point with Lehkonen in front of the net, over Compher with Naz and MacKinnon as face-off options, and Lehkonen playing the point.

On the D zone face-off he could have changed on the rush up ice, and Naz took the final draw on the left side in the O zone and won it anyway.
Oh I agree with you completely. Faceoff's alone do not justifies Bednar's over use of Compher.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad