Philipp Grubauer
Chris Driedger

*Seattle lines via Daily Faceoff

**Colorado lines via my blind guess

GDT Music:

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Do y'all think Newhook is done at center or is it just for the rest of this season and playoffs?

RampoSanta

Landy was not offside
Apr 1, 2021
Colorado
I hope Bednar roles the Nuke-Kadri-Lehky line. Not that SEA has some elite offense to shut down but still want to dream a little

Put Burky on the top line. Sit McTurd

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Do y'all think Newhook is done at center or is it just for the rest of this season and playoffs?
Tough to say.

He seems to be doing way better on the wing offensively, so I could definitely see it becoming a permanent move. At the same time, if he is a winger going forward, we once again have a major hole at 2C going forward with no internal solution to it.

Means they'll have to spend assets to either trade for a 2C again this summer, or sign one and use up the precious little cap space we have left.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Does anyone know if ESPN+ will put this game up on it's on-demand portion after it airs live? It's blacked out to me due to Roots Sports NW (Seattle) picking up the state of Alaska in it's region. Funny, I don't remember voting on that...I would've probably picked Edmonton, since they are closer and better. Joke's aside, anyone know if they will upload the regional blackouts like they do the TNT broadcasts?

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Does anyone know if ESPN+ will put this game up on it's on-demand portion after it airs live? It's blacked out to me due to Roots Sports NW (Seattle) picking up the state of Alaska in it's region. Funny, I don't remember voting on that...I would've probably picked Edmonton, since they are closer and better. Joke's aside, anyone know if they will upload the regional blackouts like they do the TNT broadcasts?
Ah shit is this one on ESPN+ again? I may not be able to watch it then.

E14F6C63-ABE2-42AA-98CE-4F75B6E114F6.gif

Check your DM my friends

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I'll be there in person tonight 🤘

I got seats pretty close to the Avs bench on the reseller market, so you might even see me on the broadcast when they cut to Bednar doing things like not calling a timeout. Not that any of you would recognize me anyways.

schelstatic

Jul 20, 2010
I'll be there in person tonight 🤘

I got seats pretty close to the Avs bench on the reseller market, so you might even see me on the broadcast when they cut to Bednar doing things like not calling a timeout. Not that any of you would recognize me anyways.
Just pick your nose constantly throughout the game, then we will know it's you 😀 when you
you are on tv.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad