Confirmed Signing with Link: [COL] F Tomas Tatar signs with the Avalanche (1 year, $1.5M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
I thought the playoff argument was lazy too until I looked up the stats - 52 games, 13 total points. Last year on a 12 game run with the Devils - 1 goal

That's 4th line level shit

Check out the stats of the other players on those red wings playoff teams.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
A prove it year for Tatar. Put him on MacKinnons or Rantanens wing and those two superstars will make Tatar look a lot better than he really is.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
A prove it year for Tatar. Put him on MacKinnons or Rantanens wing and those two superstars will make Tatar look a lot better than he really is.
Not really sure what there is to prove.

Tatar is a complimentary middle 6 winger. That’s who he is. That’s how he produces. Last year, he put up his career average in points.

He’s likely to be this year, what he has been his whole career.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Not really sure what there is to prove.

Tatar is a complimentary middle 6 winger. That’s who he is. That’s how he produces. Last year, he put up his career average in points.

He’s likely to be this year, what he has been his whole career.

Habs Tatar was a top 6 guy, he was a solid contributor in Montreal.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I love you Tommy Tats and you are still my jersey of choice until a cooler 21 is wearing the Winged Wheel, although it will be harder to be cooler than you bud :heart:

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
I thought the playoff argument was lazy too until I looked up the stats - 52 games, 13 total points. Last year on a 12 game run with the Devils - 1 goal

Jesper Bratt scored one goal in the playoffs and was signed for nearly $8 million per year.

And Bratt doesn't kill penalties.

Doesn't make much sense.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Yeah, once it was all said and done, he really wasn't very good at all in the playoffs for us.

Still he is a very useful regular season player. All his underlying numbers were great all year. He should be a very good depth piece for you guys on the road to the playoffs.

And you never know, maybe he finally figures the playoffs out.

Glad he found a home and it's someplace I can actually root for him as opposed to another Metro team

Reactions: GirardSpinorama
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad