GDT: COL @ ARI: Links By Day; Pucks By Night (9ET / 7MT)

Golfer Check! How good of a golfer are you?

• I've shot under par more than once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single digit handicap

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • If I shoot over 100, it's a VERY bad day

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Uhh....I'm just here to drive the cart and hit on the beer cart girl

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Yeah....find me in the clubhouse

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
I recall when some people on this board were discussing how MacKinnon was not a center (a few years into his career), but perhaps he could be a first line right wing if things worked out.

I bring this up on occasion as a number of posters have strong opinions on players and they voice those opinions with emphatic certainty. Sometimes they are right, other times they can be comically wrong in retrospect.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
The board must really hate Byram, I haven't seen anyone mention Manson looking like a beer leaguer on that second goal

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I recall when some people on this board were discussing how MacKinnon was not a center (a few years into his career), but perhaps he could be a first line right wing if things worked out.

I bring this up on occasion as a number of posters have strong opinions on players and they voice those opinions with emphatic certainty. Sometimes they are right, other times they can be comically wrong in retrospect.
Development is certainly not linear. But we were having the same conversations with Mack. And rightfully so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad