cody275's General Manager Game

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
The Colorado Avalanche have relieved Head Coach Tony Granato and Associate Coach Jacques Cloutier from their coaching duties.

They have offered the opening job positions to Guy Carbonneau and Patrick Roy

Last edited:

Joey Mac

Jan 31, 2009
the flyers have fired coach john stevens and have offered the head coaching position to ted nolan

1Luongo1

Jul 28, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Tampa players available...

Lecavelier (will accept deals to Canadian teams and big markets)
St Louis (will ask for trade if Vinny dealt)
Ryan Malone (doesn't want to be a part of a rebuild)

Looking for picks, prospects and young players

The Puck

Sep 1, 2006
Chicago Blackhawks

:hawks

UNTOUCHABLE

• Toews
  • Kane
  • Keith
  • Seabrook

ON THE BLOCK

• Campbell (limited NTC - must provide list of 8 teams he is willing to accept a trade to)
  • Huet
  • '09 1st round pick (most likely 28th overall)
  • Havlat's rights
  • Khabibulin's rights
  • Skille
  • Sopel

Everyone else is technically available, but not actively being shopped.

WANTS

• top 6 winger (if Havlat not re-signed)
  • 2nd line centre
  • #1 goalie (if Khabibulin not re-signed)

Last edited:

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
The Phoenix Coyotes have relieved Wayne Gretzky of his coaching duties, and are interested in interviewing Ted Nolan about the vacant coaching position.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
The Edmonton Oilers would like to make Pat Quinn Head Coach and Tom Renney Asociate Coach.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
After Joey Mac's 24 hours are up, everyone interested in Ted Nolan as their head coach must send me a PM explaining why he should come to your team. There are 2 teams requesting his services as of now.

MountainGoat

NewJerseyDevils.gif

The New Jersey Devils have put Jay Pandolfo on waivers

09/10 salary - 2.5
10/11 salary - 2.5

General Borschevsky

Jan 10, 2009
Atlantic Canada
For the Ducks, I'm open to hearing offers for Chris Pronger. I'm looking for relatively young talent in return, and perhaps picks. If anybody has interest in any other players, let me know, but bear in mind that I am not rebuilding across the board, just retooling.

Cherepanisimov

Oct 8, 2007
I won't be able to handle all the UFA's by myself. Just like all other games, I was looking to have about 10-15, not 100+. I need some help.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
I won't be able to handle all the UFA's by myself. Just like all other games, I was looking to have about 10-15, not 100+. I need some help.

Do you want to talk to the other people that were interested (page 2) and then you can all split it up, do you want me to talk to them? It is up to you, you can kind of be the "Head Agent" if you want.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
The Edmonton Oilers would like to make Pat Quinn Head Coach and Tom Renney Asociate Coach.

This also doesn't have to wait 24 hours, since they were actually assigned those jobs before the game officially started...

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Detroit is looking to trade Brian Rafalski for a cheaper top 4 defensemen as soon as possible

sharpie

Dec 8, 2008
Looking to move Jay Bouwmeesters rights for another top end D plus picks or prospects.

Milan the God*

Sens are looking to deal the RFA rights for Brian Elliott. Also Spezza is on the block, but the deal would have to be made soon (NTC kicks in July 1st).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad