cody275's General Manager Game

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
Everyone has been accepted excepted 1Luongo1. 1Luongo1, are you going to be active if I let you in? You have very few posts in a long time.

Please check the first post for which team you are, especially if you asked for more then 1.

Agents there are other people interested in being agents if you want to split the work with them, then contact them and see what they will do to help.

Everyone can start negotiating and the game will probably begin in a day or two, you can announce any trades and or resigning now.

If you talk with an agent regarding a player that you do not have the rights to, you will not be allowed to sign that player when FA starts, that is tamporing.

Contact me with any questions, and everyone that has been cleared with a team please post your roster information in the roster thread

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Who do I contact to resign my UFA's and RFA's?

Also, the rights to Hossa are available, it would give a team a good head start on a highly wanted UFA.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
Please see the first thread to see if you got the team you wanted. A few didn't (ex. Buffalo). If there is another team you want to be that is still available then you can probably get it.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
Who do I contact to resign my UFA's and RFA's?

Also, the rights to Hossa are available, it would give a team a good head start on a highly wanted UFA.

The RFA and UFA agents are posted at the bottom of the first post, with a link to their profile.

sharpie

Dec 8, 2008
I'll take the Panthers. If they are still available. When are we doing the draft?

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
I'll take the Panthers. If they are still available. When are we doing the draft?

Not 100% when the draft will be, have to wait and see how long it takes to get it filled up..

Are you going to be active? You do not have many posts.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
Amybody looking for vetern leadership, Colorado has a few players available:

• Darcy Tucker
  • Scott Hannan
  • Adam Foote
  • Brett Clark
  • Ruslan Salei
  • Others, contact me if anyone else interests you....

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
any chance the flyers can fire john stevens and hire mike keenan?

Coach/Management Hiring -

If you are interested in hiring a coach or member of management for your team you must post your interest in the this thread. If after 24 hours, nobody else has expressed interest in hiring that person then he is automatically signed with you. However if another GM also expresses interest within that 24 hours then both GM's must contact a commissioners and explain why that person should accept your offer to join you organization.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
The Avalanche are actively searching to acquire another 2009 1st round pick.

Also people may also now announce resignings and/or trades here.

Joey Mac

Jan 31, 2009
i'm interested in hiring keenan or ted nolan actually... i'm gonna pm you cody if it's cool on who i decide within the 24 hours

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
i'm interested in hiring keenan or ted nolan actually... i'm gonna pm you cody if it's cool on who i decide within the 24 hours

Just post here who you want. If nobody else posts saying they want to hire who you are trying to hire then he is yours. No need to send me a PM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad